↳ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

Part Two
Tw: Death, SBI finding wilburs stuff, denail
Ship: no
Request:Amber_Morgan_Stark

In which SBI don't know how to react.
==========

3rd person pov:

Phil sighed once more, the clock displaying '4:45 am' next to him

Normally one of his sons going out for 3 hours wouldn't bother him. But it was so late, the father figure couldn't help but worry.

Kicking his legs off the bed, he stretched a bit and stood up straight. The tired man rubbed his eyes while walking out his door, heading to the musicians room.

Knock

Kncok

"Wilbs? You home?" Phil tested out to see if Wilbur had already been home, but he already knew he hadn't heard the door open. Repeating his action one last time, he opened the door. The room was oddly clean, the carpet flooring didn't have any rubbish lying around. His shoes against each other neatly, his bed made perfectly.

Phil knew something was up.

The father figure was always one to become quickly paranoid when one of his sons went missing. It happened often, but this time it felt off.

Suddenly, his stomach dropped. He didn't know why or how to explain, he felt like there was an imbalance in the world. Like something horrible happened, and this only fueled this thoughts. "Everythings okay.. I hope" Phil responded to himself in hopes of calming down.

He tried to reassure himself that it was all in his head.

"..Techno?" His voice shook slightly as he called through the door, not bothering to knock since he knew his son was up.

"Yeah?" A tall figure now stood at the door way, a pink wolf cut style of hair messy and curled in different directions.

"Have you seen wilbur..?"

Techno pulled his glasses to the top of his noes and sighed, "no, why?"

"I haven't fucking seen him in hours"

His eldest son sighed, "you know that's how Wilbur is, probably gettin' high with his buddies-"

"Its not.." Phil pinched his nose and looked down, foot starting to tap on the floor. "Its different this time, somethings up. Hes been off the last few days Techno"

Techno pressed his lips together and let out another sigh, he could tell that this time was different. Sure Wilbur snuk out at 3 am many times but this was worrying his father too much.

"Alright well" The pink haired man took a pause.

A long silence filled the hallway, both not knowing what to say. They stayed silent, but Techno could very much agree. Today did feel off.