𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐔𝐩 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲

I promise you'll get fluff in the next chapter—
Tw: a dead person, short angst, scuffed writing, gore
Ship: nope
Request: ArsonistWrites gave me inspiration✨

In which Tommy can't accept that wilbur died.
==========

Tommy's pov:

No no no no no. Hes not dead, hes still here, hes still with me.

Phil had just walked away from the horrid scene, he didn't seem to give a shit. The dimond sword layed next to Wilbur's sleeping body.

I chuckled slightly, hes not dead. Silly me. Hes just sleeping, he'll wake up in no time.

Removing the bloodied brown coat, I placed it behind me as I looked at his pale sweaty face. A smile runs up my face, brushing the long brown hair stands away from his eyes.

A warm red substance still expanding on his white shirt, "we'll have to get that fixed soon" my voice rings around the exploded stone room. His manic laughing still played in my head like a song, the clattering of a sword hitting the ground still apparent.

'I'm just tired'

I rubbed my face and stand up over his resting body, knowing it was best for him to sleep. I lift his head and stuff his coat under his head, as if it were a pillow.

"There we go, isn't that better"

Tears drip down my cheeks, he's not dead.

He's not dead.

He's not dead.

He is not dead.

Just resting, he's tired. He'll wake up soon enough!

A pool of crimson blood started to stain my shoes, glancing over to my brother I see his blood flowing out his body.

I roll my eyes, "Come on wilby.. you've been through worse"

Laughing at the memories that displayed like a movie, "remember– remember that one time Techno stabbed you with a fork..?" My voice cracked as I talked to no one.

"You were strong, you didn't even cry."

Chest filling with bubbles of anxiety, I start to feel my body sweat more.

"An.. an that one time all four of us jumped off a cliff into water? You almost broke your arm." I move my eyes from the puddle of blood to his cold face,

"So what's wrong now? Wake up man.. I need you"

"We can have a nice breakfast with Niki at the flower feild.. your favorite pancakes"

Wilbur's face stayed unmoving, I suppose for now I'll just have to take care of him. At least for until he wakes up.

==========

Pog

How are you, I hope you're okay!
I love you, thank you for reading :)
[427 words]

—Tye