𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

Vent shit, yeah yeah ill get you some fluff soon its just harder to write

Tw: Suicide, smoking, just general angst ig
Ship: no
Request: nah

In which Wilbur gets tired of existing.
==========

3rd person pov:

"Dad I'm going out!" Wilbur raised his voice, his hand already grabbed the door knob.

"This late? Be careful bud.."

"Yeah yeah," the tall man took a second to look around, not missing his father's worried face. "I love you guys!" Three voices were heard around the house. All of them portraying different emotions. Wilbur waved one last time, giving his dad a small smile before turning and walking out the door.

Wilbur wasted no time in walking fast down the pavement, his mind already set on his destination.

His mind played different scenarios of his family and friends. He engulfed himself in his thoughs as he walked, not giving two fucks if he got ran over. Wilburs eyes looked dead, the bags dark and they had a small purple tint to them. Lips bitten and chapped beyond belief, his mask hid the bottom of his face well.

Wilbur kept to himself. Not bothering to look up at anyone passing, not caring about the homeless man asking for pounds, not giving a damn that the wind started to pick up, not giving two shits if it started to sprinkle.

His feet easily got tired fast, he hadn't had to walk a long distance in a while. He was always in his room either laying down or sitting.

Sniffing the man looked up at his surroundings.

The grey clouded sky over took the scenery, waves started to crash down a bit harder. People began to walk away from the beach, but not Wilbur. Instead he walked closer to the raging ocean. He fumbled in his pocket for a bit, after finding what he wanted he sat down in the sand.

The oddly tall figure sighed, rolled up his blunt and let his nerves wash away as he lit up the blunt. He pulled his black mask down and let his fingers put the blunt up to his mouth. He felt his heart race, the weed having made his motor skills heighten.

A creepy smiling crept up his pale face, an adrenaline rush kicking in.

"Fuckk" He dragged out the k, Wilbur rubbed his face and looked out to the ocean. Every passing minute the rain increased.

After a while his hand shoved the blunt into the sand ground, the wind and rain had ruined it. Wilbur forcefully took off his beanie, placing next to his body. He looked down to his feet and closed his eyes before undoing the ties on his shoes. Lazily placing his shoes on top of his beanie, he stood up.

Tears already formed in his eyes, "The fuck you crying for..?" Wilbur sadly asked himself, the poor man's body started to shake.

His mind went on autopilot, feet submerged in cold water. He chuckled and walked deeper and deeper into the water. At this point he was a bit over knee deep, the cold of the water waking him up more. Wet salty tears found themselves running down Wilbur's face. He didn't care to hold them back or wipe them away.

Now he was waist deep.

The lanky body being pushed around and starting to get thrown the more he got deeper. The waves almost wanting him to return back to shore.

Now the waves crashed onto him elbow deep, his feet starting to lose grip quickly. Wilbur's breath started to quicken, chest feeling tight.

"It will all be over soon Soot, just hang in a little bit more" He mumbled to himself.

The water was now up to his shoulders.

The angry waves crashed onto his face and pushed him down, forgetting that their job was to push him out of the water.

And again, a fucked up smile displayed on Wilbur's porcelain face. Then a laugh escaped him.

Wilbur finally let go of his grip, on reality and on the ocean floor. His body was taken underwater, the waves not leaving any room for mercy. The salt water entered his lungs, but the water didn't have to fight for entry.

It stung.

But that didn't matter, no not at all.

The last thing Wilbur Minecraft Soot ever did, was scream his lungs out under water. Wilbur Soot let the 24 years of pain out in that scream, and god did he need it.

Incoming call: Tomathy🙄

Wilbur Minecraft Soot.
Death by drowning
1996—2021
01:31 am

==========

Not checked for spelling or grammer.
[770 words]

—Tye