𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐈𝐭

Damn, thank you for 6k!
Tw: gore, insanity, my typical angst
Ship: no
Request: nah but could yall give me some? (Based on what I write please I like my comfort zone, not stepping out today)

In which Techno is tired of his voices.
==========

3rd person pov:

The fresh wind blew outside Techno's window

The fresh wind blew outside Techno's window. The weather always freezing, now having to wear multiple jackets every time he'd have to go outside.

Techno didn't know what time it was, nor did he care, but he knew it was late. His voices chatted quietly and slow. The moon's shine was the only thing illuminating his old room. It felt oddly hot to him, his body rejecting to coldness around him. The tried man threw his blankets on the floor.

It was too hot, way too hot.

It wasn't the warmth of the two blankets he had draped over him. It wasn't the rough sheets that made him cringe from time to time.

His leg moved as it did for the past 3 hours. His body not giving his right leg any rest. Techno began to chew on the hem of his shirt, a habit he was yet to grow out of. 'You're 19 and you still do this shit? Sad.'

"Shut it.." His throat managed to croak out, now he became increasingly aware of his hard chapped lips. Techno's eyes felt heavy with sleep, just wanting to shut them for at least five minutes. So he did, eyes slowly closed.

'Wakey wakey!'

'Blood for the blood God'

'We want blood'

'Get up'

'Crab cave'

'E'

'Blood!'

His eyes snapped open, along a heavy sigh ran out of his lungs and escaped through his nose. "Shut up" voice now more stern, demanding.

It didn't stop, the thousands of voices chanted with passion. They weren't tired, in fact, they only got louder. Louder and louder, if even possible some started shouting. They wanted blood, so so much blood.

Techno's voices started to demand him, no longer feeling control over his thoughts.

His body roughly sat itself up, hands starting to tremble. Techno gulped down the saliva that was building up in this mouth. His messy hair falling in front when his posture slouched, Techno squeezed his eyes shut. His hands gripped his hair forcefully.

But the shouts in his head didn't stop, they didn't give him one moment of silence, of peace.

It was almost like his mind thought he didn't deserve the rest. Punishing himself to stay up at ungodly hours. He was sick of it, tired of their shit. Techno wanted to rest he needed rest at this point his eyes couldn't stay focused for more than a few seconds until he'd zone out again.