𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭

Its 11:30 pm and I'm lonely.
Tw: manipulation, fighting (physically), alcohol
Ship: none
Request: nah, I just specialize in angst.

In which Quackity gets heavily effected by the fights with Schlatt.
==========

Quackity's pov:

"Why can't you do SHIT right?!"

"It was a simple fucking task, can't even do paper work?!"

"The hell is wrong with you?!"

"I just want what's best.."

"Why did you have to yell at me, you knew im right."

I whimpered as Schlatts voice danced around in my mind. Today he was yelling at me for not doing his paper work, it was so tiring listen to him.

My body flinched away from the crashing sound infont of me, he had thrown a beer bottle to get my attention. Shards of brown glass slide and hit my clothed legs.

"Listen to me, and focus." He white ram eyes glare into my weak body, the horns on his head menacing wrapped around his head. He looked powerful, and scary.

A shadow casted over his face as he looked down on me.

"I won't even bother making you do this fucking work, considering you're so damn useless"

His insults stung me like venom, evsrytims he opened his mouth it felt like acid on my skin. It hurt, mentally. He got close to my face to observe me, like a pet.

Breath smelling intoxicating, his eyes were droopy. A smirk played on his face, all of a sudden his hand grabbed my head and smashed it into the desk. Not enough to make me pass out, but just enough to make my head pound in protest.

A whimper escaped my weak body, hearing glass shatter next to me I did what was logical and curled up.

Heavy footsteps only became background noise, I was alone in the cold room. Shards of what was once a bear bottle next to me, paper displayed around the rooms floor. The mess I created, maybe if only I was a bit faster. A bit smarter this wouldn't have happened.

Pulling my body up, I shuffle myself under my desk. My safe space.

Wrapping my arms around my fragile body, I rested my forehead onto my arm. I let the tears fall down my cheeks, not caring about my surroundings. I just let myself sob and scream my pain out.

I needed to scream, if only it solved my problems.

==========

Hey how are ya?

I need Quackity angst, I crave it. Do yall want fluff? I've realized I have only been feeding you angst.

Anyways, love you and thank you for reading. Take care!
[434 words]

—Tye