𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐤𝐧𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬

Tw: manipulation, gore, panic attack, and claustrophobia
Ship: none
Request: nope

In which Dream throws Tommy in an obsidian room, knowing about his claustrophobia.
==========

Tommy's pov:

"Dream?" I huffed as a masked man walked closer to me. Stepping backwards a few tims to build distance.

"Tommy.. you betrayed me, you.. you went against my orders. Tommy I tried so hard to give you what best.." sadness filled his voice,

One step infront of the other.

One step back behind the other.

"Listen big m- man be can talk about this" my back hit the base of a oak tree, stopping me from stepping back any farther.

My eyes started to dart around my surroundings.. I have no real escape. Hands starts shaking as I tapped my foot against the ground lightly. I was absolutely terrified of what was going to happen next.

He stepped infront of me, leaving a small gap between our chest.

"Tommy.. you know there has to be a consequence" he sounded sad, like he didn't want this to happen.

Sweat ran down my forehead.

"I found the chest Tommy, why do you want to leave me?"

"I want to go back home Dream! I want to go back!"

"You can't Tommy, im the only reason you're still alive! Be grateful.."

He raised his axe to my neck, purple and a small amount of glittery dust radiated off the axe. My nails dug into the bark behind me.

He quickly grasped the back of my shirt making me flinch away slightly.

I know where I'm going.. it happens everytime I 'act up'. Dragging me along the dirt path we reached a particular location, "Dream please im sorry" that was the last thing I said as he threw me into a 4×4 obsidian room.

I panicked as the iron door shut loudly behind me. Dropping to my knees, I accepted my fate.

==========

I grunted as I punched the obsidian block for the hundredth time, wincing as I looked down to my knuckles.

They're bruised and bloody.

I scrapped the skin off my knuckles pretty fast, it hurt. A red thick liquid flowed down my hands. I whipped it on my stained, white shirt and started to kick the obsidian.

It's no use

I'm stuck

I cant get out

I want out

"DREAM IM SORRY" I yelled at the top of my lungs, if he was even there I knew he could hear me. I slid down the rocky block and sighed. I shut my eyes tightly, the walls are starting to close in.

I shoved myself into the corner as I put my hands on the sides of my head, tears started to drip down my cheeks. My throat started to close in as my knees started to feel weak.

Choking out a broken sob, my breath hitched at the dark room loomed over me. I need to get out.

Curling myself up into my safely ball, I sobbed. "Dr- dream please.."

"LE- LET ME OUT!"

My knuckles gave out, blood flowing down my hands. Drip by drip. As the clock of never ending ticked slowly.

==========
Hulloooo
First chapter, done! This was fun, if you came from my other book henlooo.

God i write to many manipulation stories, let me know if I missed a trigger.

Ily, thank you for reading!
[539 words]

-Tye