𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Tw: none
Ship: Dreamnotfound
Request: nope

Watch the video first, doesn't have anything to do with this I just really like it.

In which George meets a strange man after losing his date to prom.

==========

George's pov:

I dusted off the lint of my suit for what felt like the 50th time. Where's a fairy godmother when you need one?

Prom had already started and I look like rubbish.

My date had ditched me for some other guys, I don't blame her. Taking one look at me you'd think.. somethings.

Sitting on a bench, I had left the inside of the building. Nothing that important to do in there anyways. It was all loud, bright, and annoying seeing all the happy people dancing.

Selfish on my part, I know.

Sighing as I rested my arms on my knees, I let my hair undo itself from its slicked back gell form. I stared at the concrete below me as I just contemplating why I ever even left my room. Its not like I can just call my mom and tell her to pick me up, she thinks I'm having the time of my life. So like any other person would do, I got up and started to wonder around town to pass the time.

It wasn't too strange to see a man in a suite walking down the sidewalks in London.

No one was even out this late at night, its like 11:30 pm or something. I entered a vintage book store, it smelt amazing. If only I could see as good. Non the less I just roamed around, I saw a couple books that interest me but decided to leave them untouched. I dont even think I have money on me right now.

Time passed as I slowly walked around the small shop, it wasn't too big but it wasn't cramped either. 11:58.. I should get going. Prom ends around 12 so I'm expected to he back soon.

Waving at the worker goodbye, I walked out with my head hung low. It wasn't fair to me, non of this was. If only my godmother would appear and grant me a wish.

Taking a left to walk home, I notice a man with a suite on. It was clean and looks new. It was a little odd how he just stood there, watching me walk. As I walked closer to him he held out his hand. Just now noticing he had a white mask on with a uneven smiley face. I stopped dead in my tracks as I raised an eyebrow and held a confused face.

At the strike of twelve, my godmother didn't appear, but a masked gentleman did. And with a gesture of his hand he asked,
"Would you like to dance, my prince"

==========

Henlooo, how are you?

This was a fun chapter, I could definitely see myself elaborating more on this! Maybe I will, idk.

Anyways, thank you for reading and take care of yourself!!
[486 words]

-Tye