𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐝

Ew fluff
Tw: Dysphoria I suppose, badly written, extremely rushed (im talking done in 10 minutes)
Ship: Karl x Quackity x Sapnap
[I don't know their ship name, sue me]
Request: no

In which Karl finally finds himself
==========

3rd person pov:

It was logical to be frustrated over not knowing your pronouns, fuck it was tiring

Karl always knew he had some sort of disconnect from the standard, she/her and he/him everybody knows. Everything felt so wrong to him, it felt like he didn't belong.

He tried to experiment with different sets of pronouns.

Most of the time it just upset him, so he just pushed away the problem. Going by he/him, and hating evey second. It was discomfort more than hatred, of course Karl still hated it. But it was more of a discomfort of not knowing anything about pronouns.

The poor man felt obligated to know every aspect of being lgbtq+, he did have two beautiful boyfriends after all. So it confused him more than ever plus a new stress appeared.

What is Quackity and Sapnap don't like me for my new pronouns?

If Karl could repress that though he most definitely would. That was the last thing he wanted to be thinking about, the last.

His journey of finding himself felt way too long to be real, trying different names and pronouns. Yet nothing stuck with him.

They/them was first.

Karl found out about they/them and tried them, it didn't make them feel bad, no. It most definitely didn't make them.. them. But those stuck for a while, seeing that to them it was the closest they have ever gotten to finding himself.

They didn't feel satisfied, they didn't feel the void fill in their heart.

Yet they kept thoes. They even told their boyfriends, which were very supportive and made sure to use they/them. They nor disliked it or liked it.

He/him was after.

Thoes were the ones he was trying so desperately to escape from. Every time someone used those he felt off, not like him. Made him want to crawl out of his skin, he despised thoes pronouns.

But thoes were his 'default' ones, the ones where when you take a glance at him. He/him is what you first think off, so he most definitely couldn't stop others from using them.

He hated it.

He cried about it while the shower was running. Screamed at himself in the mirror when he was alone, for being born with thoes pronouns.

It made him want to bang his head against to wall out of frustration, out of agony.

Karl didn't feel okay using he/him. Far from it.