Ch 15: 7 minutes

"Hey King Truth or dare?" Tsukishima looked over to Kageyama who was running his hands through Hinata's orange hair and not really paying attention to what was happening around him

"Oh uh...*ahem* dare"

"7 minutes in Heaven with Hinata. Go." He said with a shooing motion. Hinata didn't argue but go up sleepily and walked into the room Kuroo and Kenma had just been in. Kageyama just sat their shook for a minute.

"I know. You're welcome. Now go dumbass." Kageyama nodded and stood up wordlessly. Once his back was turned and he was facing away from the group he smiled. He got into the room and closed the door. Hinata was sitting on the bed looking straight at him.

"I started the timer, you guys have 7 minutes." Daichi yelled to them.

It was awkward at first. They didn't know what to do, so they just stood there... in silence.

"Bruh it's been two minutes and I don't hear anything" they heard Noya say from right behind the door.

"Oh my f-" they both turned to the door. They heard shuffling and the door opened.

"You fucking idiots I gave u an opportunity so take it for the love of God." Tsukishima shut the door but they could still hear him. "I decide to be nice for ONE DAY and this is what happens. I rate it 0/10. 0 stars. Never being nice again, terrible experience." They both stifled a laugh and turned back to each other. Taking a deep breath Kageyama started.

"Hinata... This is so awkward but I like you. It's ok if you don't feel the same but I just had to get it off my chest." Hinata beamed at him which made Kageyama's heart flutter.

"Don't worry Bakageyama. I like you too!" Hinata jumped up from the bed and wrapped his arms around Kageyama's waist, bringing him in for a hug. He nuzzled his face into Kageyama's chest and breathed deeply.

"H-hey Hinata... would you wanna go out some time?" Hinata nodded which made Kageyama smile as he hugged back tightly.

"I'm going to do something... but stop me if you don't like it." Kageyama said as he waited for Hinata to give his consent. (as he should. consent is the bare minimum) He nodded in response. Kageyama bent down and started kissing the boy's neck and shoulder. Hinata let out a shaky breath as he felt Kageyama leaving marks along his skin.

"mmmh kags~" hinata whimpered softly, biting his lip as Kageyama bit down onto his neck. Kageyama moved to kiss up Hinata's neck and up to his ear.

"Now everyone will know..." he whispered, he warm air hit Hinata's ear, sending shivers down his spine. "...that you're mine." Hinata bit back another moan and moved to kiss Kageyama on the lips. It started slow but it got more aggressive and sloppy as time passed. Kageyama ran his hands under Hinata's shirt and along his bare chest which made Hinata shiver. Kageyama smirked into the kiss.

"hmmm you're warm." He sighed contently, leaning his fore head against the other's as the breathed heavily. Their breaths mixing together as they looked at each other hungrily.

"TIMES UP!" They heard Daichi yell and they broke apart. Kageyama held out his hand and waited for Hinata to take it. He didn't though. He just looked at it confused.

"Give me your hand dumbass." Kageyama snarled and Hinata finally got the message. They walked out hand in hand and stood by the circle. Tsukishima gave Kageyama a look that clearly said 'did you waste my time and chicken out?'. Kageyama frowned in annoyance and pulled Hinata in front of him.

"Kageyama what are you do-" Kageyama looked straight at Tsukishima and pulled the collar of Hinata's shirt the reveal the marks he left. Hinata blushed furiously and covered his neck with his hands.

"Hey stop that!" Hinata whined, hitting Kageyama upside the head before sitting down. Kageyama just smirked proudly as he admired his artwork.

"Ano, Akaashi truth or dare?" Kageyama said, moving on very quickly.

"Truth"

"Who here has seen you naked?"

"Oh easy. Bokuto, Kuroo, Kenma, and Tsukki." (It's the power squad I'm telling y'all)

"Anyway, Daichi truth or dare?"

"I'll do truth also... I feel like that's safer."

"Stupid" Kenma scoffed quietly, but everyone heard him. Daichi looked scared as he turned to look at Akaashi.

"Have you two ever had sex drunk?"

"I- uhhh"

"Like y'all had to sneak in the house since you were drunk and then had sex." Akaashi clarified, though his question didn't need clarification.

"Do I have to answer that?" Daichi asked, kinda of shocked at how spot on Akaashi was.

"If you don't answer we're all going to assume the answer is yes." Akaashi responded drily.

"O-oh... well then... yes." Suga facepalmed.

"You could have just said 'I dont remember'. You didn't have to expose us like that."

"Sorry hon I didn't think of that."

"Yeah yeah whatever. Just keep going ✨ 𝓭𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂 ✨."

"Pfft" Oikawa giggled into his hand but it wasn't subtle at all.

"Oh shut up! Weren't you the one that dared me to do this?" Suga argued.

"Oop ma'am not me! Wrong bitch! It was that salty bitch over there" Oikawa retorted, pointing a finger at Tsukishima.

"Shut up will you." Iwazumi threatened, hitting Oikawa's pointing finger down.

"Well moving on... Ushijima Truth or dare?"

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

Well this is a short chapter...I hope you liked it though! 

I'm going to try to double update today since this one is kinda short.

Unlike at 1 am I have nothing to say now...

bye bitches ٩(*❛⊰❛)~❤

love yall