4: lonely with me

^^ This is the song

"Oikawa Truth or Dare?" Suga asked, turning away from Daichi.

"Just for you Mr. Refreshing, I choose Dare." Oikawa smirked

"Hehehe!" Suga giggled before continuing, "Ok then, confess to your crush right now!"

"I... Um..." Oikawa stuttered, his face blushing slightly.

"DO IT" Suga yelled jumping up and down excitedly.

"OK OK! But can I give clues first?

"Sure," Suga shrugged, "but you better confess."

"Ok... well... its a he..."

"No shit sherlock." Tsukki exclaimed from across the room only for Yamaguchi elbow him sharply in the side, saying, 'Tsukki... be nice', which shut him up. Oikawa felt himself start to sweat, his mind began racing and be began fiddling with his damp fingers. This was how most of his severe panic attacks began but he knew that he would not be able to stop it alone.

"Well..." Oikawa tried to keep going but he stopped again, becoming obsessed with his fingers and each small hang nail that was peeling from his nail bed. He began picking and peeling at the skin which made some of his fingers start to bleed slightly, though no one noticed this bad habit of his. Well almost no one.

"Shittykawa stop picking at your fingers you're fine, nothing bad is going to happen, ok. You're safe." Iwazumi said outloud, rolling his eyes and shifting everyone'a attention away from the confession and towards himself. He knew Oikawa was thinking about everything too hard. Though he wouldn't admit it, Iwaizumi was also very excited to hear his best friends confession. They argued a lot but he still enjoyed every moment they spent together ever since they were kids. However, whenever they would get on the topic of crushes, they would both avoid every question until they found something else to talk about.

Oikawa nodded quietly and took a deep breath before continuing further. "Well, he knows me very well, like he knows everything about me. A-and I think I know him pretty well too-"

"CAN YOU HURRY THIS UP PLEASE!" Kageyama shouted, immediately getting glared at by a slightly annoyed Iwaizumi and a furious Sugamama.

"KAGEYAMA TOBIO SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Suga yelled before continuing, his motherly naturing returning as he spoke. "Oikawa dear, you can continue." Oikawa nodded again and continued to speak.

"We have a song and I always wanted to tell him with a part of the song... c-can I play it?" Everyone nodded eagerly as Oikawa pulled out his phone to play his song. With shaking hands, Oikawa typed furiously as he pulled up 'This Side of Paradise' by Coyote Theory and moved the time to 1 minute and 43 seconds and pressed play. As soon as he hit the button, music flooded to room as everyone held their breaths.

🎵🎶 So if you're lonely darling you're glowing, if you're lonely come be lonely with me🎶🎵

Iwaizumi's eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped as he listened. Memories of car rides, sleepovers, random after school chats my their tree, and pre-game warm ups came back to him as he slowly looked over to face his best friend.

"I-iwa~chan... I really like you... ever since we were kids." Oikawa said, his voice lower than a whispered but everyone could hear as the music faded out.

"Y-you're not kidding right..." Iwazumi asked nervously, his breath hitching in the back of his throat.

"Hajime I'm serious" Oikawa replied looking down and fiddling with his fingers again. The room sat in silence as Iwazumi felt his tough exterior crumbling as it always did with his best friend. His crush. Spreading his (beautiful) arms out wide, Iwazumi brought Oikawa into a bone crushing hug.

"I like you too dummy" He whispered , kissing Oikawa on the forehead.

"Hehe, Iwa~chan... you missed!" Oikawa smirked before pulling Iwaizumi into another kiss, this time, on the lips. Suga started clapping dramatically as the rest of the room giggled playfully, happy that everything went well. But, all good things must come to an end.

"I hate to ruin such a ✨special✨🙄 moment but can you call the next truth or dare already" Kageyama said annoyed. He did not want or need to see his senpai and rival make out right then and there.

"Oh shut it Tobio~chan." Oikawa said smirking and sending Kageyama the middle finger as he finally detached from Iwaizumi.

"OI! GAME BOY!" Oikawa shouted and Kenma looked up from his phone.

"Truth or Dare?"

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

HI! sorry this chapter was so short, 

I wanted this one to stand on it's own because it's so adorable!

 I have never written Iwaoi before but i wanted to make it really wholesome (♥ω♥*)

I hope you all liked this story! <3