9: kisses and spankings

"TSUKKI TRUTH OR DARE?" Bokuto yelled, leaving Suga in his confusion

"Don't call me that and I'm fine with a dare." Tsukki sighed, shrugging.

"Whatever Tsukkipoo! I dare you to kiss your crush if they're here!" Tsukishima sighed deeply in frustration but nodded anyway. He could feel everyone's eyes boring into the back of his head as he moved as slowly as possible.

"We don't have all day" Tsukishima heard Kageyama whisper loudly to Hinata which made the tangerine giggle. Tsukishima smirked and looked Kageyama dead in the eyes before standing up and walking over to the two volleyball idiots. Without breaking his eye contact with Kageyama, he kneeled down in front of him and leaned in to whisper something.

"Keep talking and it won't be my crush I'm kissing." Tsukishima backed away to look at Kageyama's face. It was beet red and he stuttering like an idiot.

"I-I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" Kageyama yelled back, making everyone around the room confused.

"Oh really?" Tsukishima turned to face Hinata who looked like he had just been given a difficult math problem.

"Kageyama what did Saltyshima say?" Hinata asked innocently, making Kageyama's heart flutter. There was silence for a moment before Hinata felt a soft, warm hand on his face. Hinata's faced flushed instantly and his heart started racing as he whipped his head towards the salty dinosaur.

"Uhhh Tsuki-"

"Don't worry about it little crow," Tsukishima said smoothly, his voice low and seductive, "I just had to ask him a little question that's all." Tsukishima's thumb caresses Hinata's pink cheek as his gaze drew lower to his lips. Biting his own lip, Tsukishima held his gaze a little longer before turning to Kageyama who looked like he was about to scream in anger and cry at the same time. Tsukishima let out a small chuckle before turning back to Hinata. He traced a long, slender finger across Hinata's jawline and under his chin, tilting it upwards and forcing eye contact between the two. Hinata gulped at the forcefulness but maintained eye contact. He was so confused... but then again, when isn't he. Tsukishima smiled before lightly tapping Hinata on the nose (this made Hinata's heart stop, he had never seen Tsukishima smile so genuinely. He looked... really cute) as he stood back up and turned back around to see a slightly annoyed Yamaguchi.

"Don't worry babe, it was just some light teasing." Tsukishima sat back down and pulled Yamaguchi closer to stratle his lap.

"It'd better be teasing." Yamaguchi pouted, leaning in and kissing Tsukishima. Tsukishima returned it, smiling but pulled away to snuggle into his boyfriend's chest, wrapping his arms around the other's body.

"Don't be upset, I just heard them giggling and I wanted to shut the King up." Tsukishima said quietly, his voiced muffled by Yamaguchi's shirt. This just made Yamaguchi giggle as he kissed Tsukishima's head. "So am I forgiven?" Tsukishima asked bashfully, looking back up and meeting Yamaguchi's eyes. Yamaguchi just nodded, running his hands through the blonde's hair. Tsukishima smiled happily, but that smile then turned into an evil smirk.