Ch 20: TsukiYama

^^This really has nothing to do with the story I just thought it was fuckin hilarious

Yamaguchi placed a gentle kiss on Tsukishima's cheek and stood up, taking Tsukishima's hand with him and dragging him to the chair.

"I'll be right back!" Yamaguchi sang as he skipped off the the rooms with their bags. Tsukishima chuckled as his eyes followed Yamaguchi's ass as he left the room.

"SOOOO" Bokuto broke the silence, "You and Yamaguchi huh?"

"Bo we're all dating here so why me?" Tsukishima sighed

"I have to say though it is surprising..." Kageyama said which made an irk mark appear on Tsukishima's face.

"Whats surprising your Majesty?" Tsukishima crossed his arms and the entire room sweat dropped, willing Yamaguchi to come back and calm Tsukishima down.

"I mean I didn't think you had the balls to ask him out." Kagyeama scoffed, thinking he had the upper hand in this situation.

"Pfft- you thought I didn't have the balls? Do I need to remind everyone here about what happened earlier?" Tsukishima raised an eyebrow, looking down at Kageyama who quickly scrambled to his feet.

"You wouldn't dare" Kageyama said threateningly, inching closer to Tsukishima's body which just made him chuckle* (*laughs in sadist)

"Oh, I would. I would love to see the look on your face when I tell everyone what almost happened. You know I think I will tell them, seeing as I was the one that did you a favor." Tsukishima pushed his glasses up and they caught the light, making them look white. He smirked sadistically as Kageyama's face went from shock to anger. Kageyama grabbed Tsukishima's shirt and forced him to stand, leaning in with a dark look.

"Why you little

"Why you little..." Kageyama snarled. Tsukishima smirked and put his hands up in the air because he knew Yamaguchi would be annoyed if he actually fought back physically.

"Ok ok, let's calm down. Kageyama I'm sure whatever Tsukishima would have said isn't that bad." Daichi sounded as the voice of reason and captain of the two crows. Kageyama shot him a cold glare but the focused back on Tsukishima, trying to think of a way to make him shut the fuck up.