Ch 11: embarrassed

Suga took his seat again and Noya gave him a wink before he stated again

"Ano Tendo-san Truth or dare?"

"~Ara ara~ dare!" Tendo eyed the two scheming teammates as they giggled.

"Ok then. I dare you to make Ushijima flustered in ANY WAY you can think of."

"Well well Wakatoshi-kun isn't the brightest so he won't get a lot of the jokes... and I don't think he's into guys so I can't do anything with that either. SOOO I don't know how I'm going to do that." Tendo responded while racking his brain with things to try.

"Uhh actually I do." Ushijima responded, looking around slightly confused.

"OHH REALLY WAKKUN" (I would love for this to be an actual nickname for him omg). Tendo quickly climbed onto Ushijima's lap and straddled him, and wrapped his arms around the ace's neck. "Do you like someone Wakatoshi~kun~?" Tendo prodded as he rocked back and forth in his friends lap.

"Y-yes..." Ushijima stuttered and he started to fidget in his seat. He wasn't flustered or blushing, but he was visibly nervous, which was rare for him.

"And who might that be Wakkun?" Tendo whispered seductivly into his friends ear as he continued to grind his hips into Ushijima's thighs and... area. Simultaneously however, he was thinking 'if this bitch doesn't say me I swear to God I will baki baki this bitch to the moon.'

"Well you see..." Ushijima started, becoming a little flustered since Tendo kept rubbing up on his dick. Finding it difficult to finish his thought, Ushijima grabbed Tendo's waist with his (large) hands to stop his movement. Tendo broke out into a small grin and ran his tounge over his teeth waiting for Ushijima to continue.

"I really like this guy, he's really good at volleyball, and he has red hair, and he's also a third year." When he finished he bit his lip as his eyes shifted from Tendo's eyes to his lips and back. Tendo could now feel Ushijima's dick hard on his ass and he smirked to himself.

"Hmm that person wouldn't happen to be me would it?" He asked mischievously.

"W-well... uhh." The confidence Ushijima just had suddenly disappeared and his words caught in his throat. Tendo smirked again before leaning in to whisper again.

"'cause I really like you and I want you to fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk for weeks. I want your thick-" Ushijima turned beet red and cuts his best friend off. Even though no one could hear the words they shared he knew he would lose all self control if Tendo continued.

"He did it. He's done now. Ok. Next please." Ushijima said, obviously flustered which made everyone giggle. Tendo laughed before he placed a light kiss on Ushijima's cheek and got off his lap, tossing him a pillow to cover his crotch.

"Jesus kun~" Tendo sung when the room quieted back down, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth please... nothing too mean." Asahi responded meekly.

"Ok ok don't worry... hmmm. What kind of outfit would you like to see mini man overthere in?" He asked pointing at Nishinoya.

"Like that kind of outfit?" Asahi asked,emphasizing the word 'that'. His cheeks started to burn when Tendo nodded in acknowledgment. After thinking for a minute, Asahi's cheeks became redder than the Nekoma jackets and he covered his face with his hands.

"A maid outfit" he said embarrassed but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I'll see what I can do then" Noya smiles and nudges his giant in the arm.

asahi.exe has stopped working

*unedited

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

** I know that Ushijima is a volleyball idiot and a bit dumb/oblivious sometimes but I feel like he understands most stuff, but sometimes it can take him a minute so I tried to make him like that here, I hope y'all don't mind.**

Anyway... I ACTUALLY PUBLISHED WITHIN A REASONABLE TIME! (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

I hope y'all liked this chapter! 

I'm having a lot of fun writing this story and I love reading all your comments. 

Also to the person who said you would pay me to write an UshiTen chapter, I laughed so hard when I read your comment bc I was planning to do this in the same chapter as the other one but I was taking too long to write it! I hope this was a good chapter for you!!

Thank you all so much for reading <3 

(ღ˘⌣˘)♥ ℒ♡ⓥℯ ㄚ♡ⓤ