Ch 19: KageHina

"OOO that's me! Let me get something hold on" Hinata shouted, jumping up from his chair and running into another room in the house

"OOO that's me! Let me get something hold on" Hinata shouted, jumping up from his chair and running into another room in the house. At a slower pace, Kageyama got up from his seat on the floor and slowly dragged himself into the chair in the middle. While waiting, he closed his eyes and rested his head against the top of the chair, looking up to face the ceiling. After a couple seconds he was greeted by the sounds of a wrapper opening and soft whispers which made him open one eye and angle it slightly towards the sound. He looked over to see Hinata walking back through the door opening a long wrappers. 

Intrigued, Kageyama lifted his head and gave the boy all of his attention. Hinata unwrapped his treat, totally ignoring Kageyama's heavy gaze from the center of the circle. Without making any eye contact Hinata took a popsicle out of the wrapper and immediately stuck it in his mouth, moving around the room to throw out the trash and letting his hand drop from its hold on the popsicle stick. He tossed the wrapper away and walked back over to the circle this time going to the middle near Kageyama instead of back to his seat. Hinata turned his body to face Kageyama but didn't make eye contact yet. He stared at the floor and sat on his knees between Kageyama's legs (he's a manspreader I just know it). 

Kageyama's gaze never left Hinata's face as he moved around the room. Totally focused on his every moment like he was always calculating something. Hinata looked up innocently into Kageyama's eyes as he slowly pulled the popsicle out of his mouth, letting his tongue run along the side as he pulled off. A thin strand of saliva mixed with the juices of the popsicle connected his tongue to the tip. Kageyama instantly blush and he felt a shiver run down his spine. His mind drifting to a totally different scenario just like Hinata wanted him to.

"What?" Hinata asked innocently as he licked to popsicle from the base to the tip to catch a drip so his hand wouldn't get sticky. Kageyama let out a shaky breath as he watched Hinata's tongue swirl around the tip of the popsicle. He opened his mouth the answer but was left speechless as Hinata suddenly put the whole popsicle in his mouth and left it there, only the stick poking out of his mouth. Hinata tilted his head in innocent confusion while he pulled the popsicle out of his mouth again but not all the way. He hollowed his cheeks around the sweet treat and bobbed his head up and down, humming quietly in pleasure and contentment. He knew he was getting to Kageyama. 

As his final attempt to get Kageyama hard, Hinata came off and watched as some of the popsicle dripped onto his middle and ring fingers. Kageyama felt his blood rush down and scrunched his face in discomfort. Seeing this sudden change, Hinata looked forward at Kageyama's growing hard-on and smirked. He made intense eye contact with Kageyama and sucked his fingers clean before standing up proudly and going back to his seat next to Kenma to finish his popsicle. While Kageyama slowly made his way back to his seat still stunned by what Hinata had just done, Hinata looked over to Yamaguchi and winked, signaling it was his turn to go next.

-+=+-           -+=+-           -+=+-

HIYA! IM BACK!

God has let me live another day and I'm about to make it everyone's problem 

Thank you all for reading this book so far, I really appreciate it! (o'〰'o)♡*゚✲*。

Also thank you so much for all the kindness left in my last chapter I really appreciate it!

I took a break from writing and everything to do with this site in general because I had to focus on some personal stuff (nothing bad don't worry) but then my friend forced 

ᕦ(▀̿ ̿ -▀̿ ̿ )つ︻̷┻̿═━一- 

*cough cough* I mean... recommended... that I read this other long book soo... I've been reading that exclusively. Now I need to catch up with all the other things im reading... oops 乁( ⁰͡ Ĺ̯ ⁰͡ ) ㄏ

Anyway thank you so much for sticking with me and I would really appreciate it if you considered voting or commenting on this chapter!

I hoped you all enjoyed!