3: dont take the game...

3rd Person POV

Suga walked back into the room and handed the ice pack to Kageyama who accepted it gratefully and placed it tenderly on his throbbing arm. As Suga's back was turned, he could feel Daichi's stare boring holes into him.

"Daichi don't stress yourself out by thinking too hard. I can feel you staring at me from across the room!" Suga chuckled, turning around and placing his hand on his hip. Daichi sighed and nodded looking at the floor and then back up at Suga who smiled softly. Just then, Daichi's eyes widened and he smirked, causing everyone else in the room to shutter as chills ran down their backs.

"Suga," Daichi said softly, standing up and walking over to the vice captain, "Could you do that again for me please?"

"H-huh? Do what?" Suga cocked his head to the side confused and a little worried.

"I mean can you smile for me. Pleaseee?" Daichi pouted, placing his hands on Suga's hips and resting them there.

"D-Daichi..." Suga stuttered, placing his hands Daichi's chest to keep some distance between them as a blush danced across his cheeks, "I-i guess I can do that but why in front of everyone?"

"Cmon... please sugar pea" Daichi whispered softly into Suga's ear. Suga turned a deep shade of red and heard some giggles from the rest of the boys. Suga looked up at Daichi shyly as a small smile made his way onto his face. It was such an Angelic smile too. The kind that made Daichi's heart flutter. Although no one wanted to admit it, everyone seemed to relax and enjoy Suga's motherly angelic smile. Suga opened his mouth to ask another question when everything was cut off by Daichi's lips as he gently kissed Suga, his hands running up and down his sides. Suga leaned into the kiss slightly as Daichi pulled away but remembered that they weren't alone and buried his face in Daichi's chest out of embarrassment.

"Ok some one of my favorite things about Suga is his smile so that's where I kissed him." A couple 'awww's' sounded out throughout the group as Daichi lead Suga to their seats before continuing. "Anyway umm... K-"

"Sorry to interrupt but Sugawara-san where is the bathroom?" Kenma asked quietly as he set his game to the side and stood up quietly.

"It's down the hall to the right," Suga said pointing down a small hallway, "let me know if you need anything else Kenma-kun!" Suga said, smiling again before turning back to the game.

"Anyway, Kuroo Truth or Dare?" Daichi smirked after Kenma had left and closed the bathroom door.

"Dare! DUHHH!" Kuroo said proudly and he smirked back at the Karasuno Captain.

"Heh... I thought as much." Daichi said as he lowered his eyes menacingly. "Take Kenma's game and hide it." Kuroo's confidence disappeared and his face drained slowly. Fear crept into his expression as he gaped at his fellow captain and friend.