7: homewrecker?

"Grand King, Since you made me make out with Kenma for 30 seconds, you're going to have to do it too... but with... " Hinata looked around the room before choosing his next victim.

"Hehehe... USHIJIMA! Sorry Iwazumi senpai <3" Iwaizumi just shrugged nonchalantly at Hinata's apology. Oikawa on the other hand, looked like he had just seen a ghost.

"Ch-ch-chibi~chan, I mean I know we've had our differences in the past..." Oikawa stuttered, looking around at anyone to help him out of this. Kageyama was wheezing laughing next to Hinata while Iwaizumi just nodded and shrugged again.

"It's just payback don't worry. It's harmless!" Hanta said smiling genuinely, not fully aware of the stress he was causing his senior. As the laughing continued, Ushijima's deep voice broke through as he deadpanned as usual.

"We don't have to do it," He said thoughtfully, only to be interrupted.

"Yea I mean if you're too scared I guess-"Kageyama said in a mocking tone, pushing his competitive senior to his limit.

"Shut up Tobio~chan!" Oikawa yelled before grabbing Ushijima's wrist and pulling him away from the other boys. "I'm not doing this in front of these HOOLIGANS!" Oikawa yelled as he shoved Ushijima into another room and slammed the door behind them.

Everyone was stunned. No one thought that Oikawa would willingly do anything with Ushijima in a million years.

"I really thought he was just going to forfeit" Hinata breathed, voicing everyone's thoughts out loud.

-+=+- IN THE ROOM -+=+-

"Uhh, we really don't have to do anything if you hate me that much," Ushijima said hesitantly but dead serious. His eyes were void of emotion as Oikawa turned to face him. An awkward silence fell between them and Oikawa started to feel his stomach tie itself in knots. He felt bad, but not bad enough to say anything too nice.

He sighed. "...just...just come here." He grabbed Ushijima's shirt and dragged him down into a kiss to get the dare over with. Startled, Ushijima pulls away after a couple of seconds, his face slightly dazed confused.

"I- um... is this ok?" He asks, placing his hands on Oikawa's waist (so he wouldn't be as awkward), which sends a shiver down The Grand King's spine. Oikawa nods slightly, looking up at Ushijima's lips through half-lidded eyes. As much as he didn't really like him, something about Ushijima made him want to touch every inch of him... but not THAT much... just a little.

He pulls Ushijima back into the kiss and wraps his arms around his neck, deepening this kiss. He also pushes his tongue in and they both struggle for dominance, Oikawa wins (his first against Ushiwaka). It felt like the temperature in the room had increased significantly as they continued through ragged breaths. Oikawa then moves one of his hands away from Ushijima's neck and down under his shirt, tracing each toned and define muscle with his hands. Although he hates to admit it, Ushijima is BUFF. Oikawa had been moving his hands upwards and across his chest, taking Ushijima's shirt with him until it pretty much only covered his shoulders. Simultaneously, Ushijima has been running his large hands delicately over Oikawa's sides, careful not to make him uncomfortable. He plays with the top seam of Oikawa's shorts, rubbing his hips softly. Oikawa (much to both of their surprise) slowly lifts Ushijima's shirt up further, indicating he wanted it off. They break the kiss, panting slightly, as a string of saliva connected their mouths. Once separated, Ushijima lifts off his shirt and Oikawa does the same. They both stare wordlessly at each other for a minute. After taking a long look, Oikawa smirks, biting his lip, and walks over, placing his hands on Ushijima's abs again.