Ch 23: KuroKen

Paying only half attention to what was going on with Oikawa, Kenma continued to tap away on his game

Paying only half attention to what was going on with Oikawa, Kenma continued to tap away on his game. He didn't really care, or at least, that's what he told himself. As the laughter from the end of the last dare died down Kenma's heart rate picked up. He closed his eyes and took a couple of deep breaths. 'It's just Kuroo,' he told himself, 'he flirts with you all the time, now you just have to do it back. Easy.' Kenma opened his eyes and sighed.

"Kuroo." He said firmly, getting the other's attention. "Chair." He finished, pointing to the empty chair in the center of the circle. Kuroo smiled and nodded in excitement, almost skipping over to it. Kenma walked around to the back of the chair and ran his hands along Kuroo's shoulders and down his chest. Kenma leaned into Kuroo's ear and whispered "I really love you Kuro" Kuroo tensed and his eyes widened as he stared straight ahead of himself at the clock on the wall. Kenma walked around to Kuroo's front and bent at the waist to put his hands on Kuroo's knees as he stared into Kuroo's eyes (something both weren't used to).

"Woah..." Kuroo breathed quietly. He wasn't used to Kenma being so touchy or so straightforward.

"Hmm?" Kenma asked raising an eyebrow. He used his hands to spread Kuroo's knees apart and moved to straddle Kuroo's lap.

"What did you say baby? You'll have to speak up." Kenma let his finger trail up and down Kuroo's chest. Kuroo was shocked. All he could focus on were the spots he and Kenma touched. His thighs and Kenma's ass, the finger that lightly played with the space on his chest. His head was spinning and his face flushed. He had never felt this with someone before. His heart was beating out of his chest and all of his senses were heightened. Kenma's replaced his finger with the palm of his hand and it continued its journey across Kuroo's chest and down his stomach.

"You mean a lot to me Kuroo, you've done a lot for me." Kenma's hand stopped as he started speaking from his heart. He could feel Kuroo's heartbeat quicken in the cavity of his chest.

"I want to do something for you, I want to show you how much I appreciate you baby," Kenma said lustfully. His hand started moving again, painstakingly slow, down towards Kuroo's crotch. Kuroo's breath hitched as his imagination ran rampant through his mind with dirty thoughts that he'd rather not share. Kenma started leaning in, closing the space between the two of them. Kuroo blinked slowly as his brain tried to fully understand what was happening. Kenma's hand found Kuroo's growing bulge and he rubbed it, making Kuroo exhale unevenly. Kenma smirked and leaned in farther to whisper again.

"You want me to keep going? Can I make you feel good?" Kenma moved to kiss Kuroo's neck and left small dark marks across its surface. Snapping back to reality, Kuroo regained focus and chose to retaliate. He couldn't let Kenma one-up him like that, this was the one game he usually won. He grasped Kenma's ass in his hands and gave it a tight squeeze. "I might have to take you up on that kitten, but not here where everyone would get to see you beg. You'll have to wait for the next time." He said loud enough for everyone to hear. Kenma's face flushed and his confidence drained from his body. "Shut up..." he mumbled as he balled his fists into Kuroo's shirt and hid his face. "I hate you" Kenma said embarrassed, hitting Kuroo's chest lightly before getting off Kuroo's lap and sulking back to his spot. "No you don't kitten, you said so earlier~" Kuroo taunted evilly. "Shut it fuck face. You're on thin ice buddy." Kenma pointed but Kuroo just laughed.

-+=+-          -+=+-          -+=+-

hey yall!

sorry for the long wait!

i hope yall like this new chapter! unfortunently though, this means our story is ending soon... 

i have one more chapter that is the rest of this dare and one bonus chapter and then thats it. It's so crazy to think about this story ending because it's been such a crazy journey writing it and reading everyone's comments.

anyway as you can hopefully guess (if you can remember since it's been so long) the only pair that I havent done is BokuAka. i wanted to end this series with a bang so it might be a little much but who cares

Akaashi is definitely going to be a power bottom in this part so if you dont like that... oh well sucks to suck i guess (just kidding love you!)

Well I hope you all liked this chapter and are excited for the last two to come!

Thank you all so much for your support on the book!

I love you and stay safe <3