8: bad at love

"Anyway, moving on to the next person! Bokuto Truth or Dare?" Oikawa said, turning and snuggling into Iwaizumi

"You know me! Dare!!" Bokuto yelled a little too loud.

"Bokuto-san we can all hear you, there is no need to yell," Akaashi said quietly, placing his hand on the ace's arm. Bokuto quickly slapped his hand over his mouth nodding at Akaashi and then looking to Oikawa for him to continue.

"I dare you to make AND act out a Romance scene between yourself and Kuroo. I'm talking the works girl! We want the confession, the reaction, the KISS! Everything better be in this." Bokuto's smile was quite obvious to everyone in the room. He was smiling so much it was almost scary. Both boys were very eager to complete this dare and they bounced out of their seats and towards a side room to start preparing.

"We'll be back in 10 minutes!!" Kuroo shouted before closing the door and leaving everyone in shock.

-+=+-  10 Mins later  -+=+-

"AGGAAAASHHIII!!! PSST AGGAAAASHHIII" Akaashi sighed and looked over from his conversation with Kenma to see Bokuto grinning like an idiot.

"What do you need Bokuto-san?"

"Akaashi," Bokuto said, pleading with a slight pout, "can you do me a favor real quick?" Akaashi nodded making Bokuto grin. "YAY!! Just say this. Thank you!" Bokuto said, handing Akaashi a small slip of paper with what looked to be chicken scratch written on it. He scrunches his face before standing to complete Bokuto's request. Akaashi clears his throat.

"Excuse me, everyone, if I could have your attention *sigh*... Bokuto-San you're kidding me right..."

"JUST KEEP READING!!" Kuroo whisper shouted, peaking around the door and making everyone giggle slightly.

"Ok ok... Um anyway, Haikyuu Theater Presents 'Bad at Love' Featuring our own Bokuto and Kuroo." After finishing he shook his head and sat back down next to Kenma, handing him the paper. "Jesus Christ I don't get paid enough for this." Kenma giggled before looking down at the paper.

"How on Earth did you read this??!!" Kenma looked incredulous and Akaashi just shrugged before they heard clapping as the two actors came onto their stage.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

(For the purposes of this dare they needed to set the scene so pretend that they are in a park near their houses at dusk. It is cool outside and there are street lamps on)

Scene: Bokuto and Kuroo are together like normal, taking a walk through the park.

Bokuto was quiet. He fiddled with his hands nervously as his mind raced.

"Hey," Kuroo looks over at Bokuto, "what's up? You're never like this... you're never this quiet bro, AND your fiddling with your fingers again." Startled, Bokuto flinches.