009

may 28th, 2020
8:42 pm

HATE WASN'T A WORD THAT AYOLUWA LIKED TO USE OFTEN

Hate was a strong word and Ayoluwa preferred to love and protect people when she could.

She didn't even hate Joshua despite all the shit he talked about her and to her throughout the years they've known each other.

But boy, was Ayoluwa starting to absolutely loathe her sister and her boyfriend.

Ayoluwa had set up her keyboard in the living room to test out melodies for the still mostly unwritten love song.

On the dark couch was Shaqir, Shareef, Dior and Nicholas who were refusing to let Ayoluwa have a moment alone when they could help it.

The boys were playing an intense game of Fortnite on Shaqir's playstation.

"Yeah!" Dior cheered causing Ayoluwa to snap her head up.

"Not so loud. I just put Lauryn to sleep." Ayoluwa warned.

"Sorry." Dior muttered then returned his attention to the game.

Ayoluwa took the black hair tie off of her wrist and tied all of her locs back before continuing to tickle the ivories.

The front door opened causing everyone in the room to pause to see who was coming.

Imani left the door open as she swept into the hallway that led to her room then back to the foyer with silence and a pointed glare at her sister.

But before she could go back outside, Imani sent Ayoluwa a wicked grin then closed the front door with a heavy slam that echoed throughout the house.

"Bitch." Ayoluwa snapped lowly as she rose from her stool.

She padded barefoot to Lauryn's room, decorated with a pink tiara on the door, and slowly opened the door as not to make noise.

Thankfully, the toddler was still fast asleep in her bed, the sound of her snoring giving Ayoluwa a deep sound of relief.

Ayoluwa walked back to the living room, "I hate her. I wish she would move out."

"You don't mean that." Nicholas replied.

"I do, actually. I think she's a selfish bitch." Ayoluwa huffed as she sat down at the keyboard.