18. Potion

Melissa and Fred were both waiting patiently in the girls bathroom for Jade to come and brew the potion to stop Melissa's hallucinations. They waited for so long and there was no sign of Jade anywhere near the girls bathrooms. Melissa started to get angry and fed up with Jade, she was tired of her being in control of her.

"Nobody's seen her near by." Fred said walking back into to girls bathroom.
"Ughhhhh! Why does she think she owns the place! I mean, she's been walking around like she's head mistress!" Melissa was loosing her temper. She was so mad at Jade for being so late to something she knew was so important for Melissa.

"Ooo, not to joyful in here is it." Jade walked into the room with a cauldron and the supplies needed to brew the potion.
"What took you so long!" Melissa shouted at her.
"Hey! I have things of my own to do. Be grateful i'm even doing this."
"Just brew the potion please Jade." Fred said calmly.
"Of course Freddie." She smirked at him, Melissa was too busy calming herself down to notice the way she was looking at him.
"Right let's get started then so I can have my ring." Jade said.

She placed the cauldron in front of the sinks and began to brew the potion. Fred was stood quietly leaning against the wall watching the potion brew and Melissa was pacing up and down the room.

Her pacing was heavy footed, full of anger and anxiousness, it's safe to say it started to get on Jade's nerves pretty quickly.
"Stop. Pacing." She said, pausing from brewing the potion. Melissa gave out a quiet sigh and stood in front of Fred, he wrapped his arms around her and they watched as Jade continued to make the potion.
"There now it just had to brew." Jade said standing up. Now they all had to play the waiting game, Melissa's least favourite part.

It took at long time for the potion to be ready, well, at least it felt like it. It was getting dark outside and finally the cauldron started to bubble.
"It's ready." Jade announced, Melissa was getting pretty tired but those words from Jade woke her straight up. Jade poured the potion into a small flask and gave it to Melissa.
"Drink." She said. Melissa took the flask and downed the whole it in one.
"Your hallucinations will now stop." Jade said.
"Thank you!" Melissa said, wrapping her arms around Jade.
"Oh, um." Jade was surprised of Melissa's actions, the person she hated the most was giving her a hug. She softly smiled and hugged Melissa back.

"Here's your ring." Fred said. Jade smiled and took the ring out of his hands. She picked up her stuff and left the bathroom silently.

~~~~~~~~

It was back at the common room and the whole group was all heading off to bed after a long night of laughing and pranking with each other. It wasn't long until Fred and Melissa were alone in the common room.
"Hey." Fred whispered to her, Melissa looked up at him after finishing neatening the blankets on the sofa.
"Me and you, empty common room." He smirked. Melissa's smiled walking over to him and kissing him, they both took the empty room to their advantage, again.