9. Opening Day pt2

The door was unlocked and loads of people already started coming in. Melissa, Fred and George all waved their friends goodbye as they went out to have a nice day in diagon alley together. Melissa , Fred and George on the other hand had a long day ahead of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The shop hadn't even been open 4 hours yet and they had already sold out of 3 of their products completely. They shop was packed with more people coming in then their was leaving. Melissa was helping with the stocking while Fred was on cashier and George was in the back sorting out more products for Melissa to put on the shelves. It was only 1:30pm and the shop didn't close until 8, all 3 of them were tired and needed a break, but with the amount of people coming in it wasn't possible.

Fred made sure to tell Melissa how much he appreciates her help by whispering into her ear and giving her a hug from behind every now and then. It gave Melissa a fright when he did it but she didn't mind, she was just happy to have him.

Melissa had more and more stocking to do as the day went on. There was never any time spear for her to even take a sit down. She kept on glancing at Fred every now and then. He had a big smile on his face being friendly to all of his customers. That's what she admired about him. He can be the best prankster ever but on the other hand he can be the sweeetest and most protective person you even meet. She couldn't wait to celebrate with him and the rest of their friends and family when the shop closed. It was 2pm, only 6 hours to go...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~5pm~
The shop was still busy and loud but not as chaotic as the morning and early afternoon. Melissa was re stocking the love potions as she saw a familiar face walk into the shop walking straight to the checkout where Fred was working. She instantly knew they were flirting with Fred just from how they were leaning on the counter. She couldn't get a good look at them until they turned around.
Jade. Middles-worth.
Standing right there. In front of Fred, acting like she did at Hogwarts. Like he didn't have a girlfriend. Melissa hadn't been as angry as she was right then since the fight she and Jade had a few months back. After that fight she never saw Jade apart from when they were all together as a group and on the train ride home from Hogwarts. Oh and how much she just wanted to go over there and beat the shit out of her like she did at Hogwarts. But, for Fred's sake she just stared until one of them noticed her.

Fred made eye contact at Melissa after he saw how angrily she was looking at Jade. Melissa slammed the box of potions down not hard enough to break them and stormed over there and stood next to Fred giving Jade dirty looks eyeing her up and down. Jade had this look on her face like she didn't know Melissa was there, like she had gone with others and it was just Fred and George at the shop.
"What are you doing her Middles-worth?" Melissa asked with her voice full of anger. Jade stuttered, it's like she was scared of Melissa and what she was going to do.
"Just came by to see how the shop was coming along, got a problem with that have you?" Jade said with a sly look at Melissa, thinking she has power because obviously Melissa wouldn't start a fight in the middle of the shop.
"Yes actually, I have." Melissa replied, getting angrier and angrier, "You see, I find it kind of funny that as soon as you come in you go straight to the desk where Fred is."
"What are you going to do about it Clarke." Jade said folding her arming slowly and looking Melissa up and down. Melissa rolled her eyes in return and leaned against the counter. Fred was scratching the back of his head not knowing what to do because he knows not to go anywhere near Melissa when she's angry.
"Get. The hell. Out of this shop. Now." Melissa said not breaking eye contact with Jade. Jade leaned over the counter the same way as Melissa was making their faces almost touching.
"Or what?" She asked with a smirk.
"Jade sto-" Fred was cut off by Melissa dimming her eyes and screaming in Jade's face,
"GET THE HELL OUT!" Jade pulled back as silence came upon the room. Fred was shocked and immediately stepped up.
"Woah hey, calm now Mel it's okay." He was holding her arm while she gave an angrily look at Jade stopping her from throwing herself on her again. George must of heard her screaming as he came running out from the back.
"Okay everyone back to what you where doing, we're going to handle this!" George announced before running over the the 3 of them. Everyone else went back to what they were doing.
"What the hell is going on?" He asked.
"This bitch right here is trying to get with Fred. AGAIN. And sweetie let me tell you this. With his standards, that is never going to happen." Fred looked down trying to hide his smile. George stepped up and said to Jade,
"Jade you need to leave, and I think it's best if you never come back." Jade rolled her eyes and began to walk out the door.

Fred pulled Melissa into a hug making sure she was okay. Once Melissa told him everything was fine he gave her a kiss on the forehead and she went back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~8pm~
Today was a long day, especially for Melissa and everything that happened with Jade. She was just happy to be going home and having a celebration with all the people she loved and cared about the most.

All 3 of them packed everything up and made sure the place was tidy before going back into the fireplace in returning the The Burrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~10pm~
Everyone back the The Burrow had and amazing time celebrating the opening of Fred and George's shop. Melissa and Fred were the first ones to go to bed as everyone else were having a chess competition downstairs. Melissa and Fred took the alone time in the bedroom to their advantage. Silencing the room they had a couple hours to spear. That was enough time to complete their day before heading off to sleep without anyone knowing what they did.

It had been a tiring day and as much as Melissa hated how long the day was, she couldn't wait to do it all again the next day.