10. Hogwarts return

Summer had flown by. Ever since the shop opened Melissa lost count of the days. Of course, the shop was closed on the weekend so Fred, Melissa, George and all their friends spent the days together. Completely exhausted from the work days Melissa and Fred never really had time to be together with some alone time, Melissa missed it, she missed Fred. He was so stressed out about the shop. Of course he still gave Melissa hugs a kisses but he never really did more than that. It was Fred and George's last year at Hogwarts, so Melissa was going to make it count. She was going to miss them both so much next year and promised Fred she was going to come and see him at every chance she can get and she will write to him every week. But that was next year, today, was the return to Hogwarts.

Today was also one year since Melissa and Fred got together. Melissa was packing up her bag alone in her bedroom when Fred came in with his hands behind his back looking suspicious. Melissa dimmed her eyes at him and said,
"What, why are you looking at me like that?" Fred slowly walked up to her taking his hands from behind his back. In his hands was a small box with a dark red ribbon on it.
"What's this?" Melissa asked.
"Open it and see." Fred replied. Melissa took the box from Fred and carefully undid the ribbon opening the box. Inside the box was a teal bracelet with a lion charm on the front.
"Happy one year darling." Fred smiled at Melissa.
"Fred! This is gorgeous!" Thank you!" Melissa wrapped her arms around Fred pulling him into a hug. She pressed her face into his chest and he rested his chin on the top of her head.
"I actually got you something too." Melissa said pulling out of the hug.
"Oh yeah?" Fred replied with a smirk.
Melissa bent down and took a book from under her bed and handed it to Fred. He read the title which was:
The best pranks to pull on witches and wizards
"Wicked." Fred smiled pulling Melissa in by the waist and kissing her deeply.
"Thank you darling, I love you." He said looking her in her eyes.
"I love you too Freddie." Melissa replied with a small smile. Fred took Melissa's bracelet out of its box and put it on her wrist for her. He sat on her bed helping her pack the rest of her things up ready for the Hogwarts. What and amazing start to Melissa's day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Molly way downstairs packing food up for all the kids making sure that they all had enough food for the journey. Arthur was hugging all of his kids wishing them a safe journey and good time at Hogwarts.
"Have a good one son." Arthur said to Ron,
"Will do dad." Ron replied. And just like that, all the kids had set off to Hogwarts, ready to start fresh for another year, well, that's what they thought....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{AUTHOURS NOTE} sorry for the small chapter! I'm not feeling well at the moment but longer chapters will be coming <3