3. Jade

Today was the day, Hogwarts return. It was 6am and everyone was up dressed and packing their bags. Melissa had done hers the night before so she was helping Fred in his bedroom, Ginny was helping Harry and Hermione, Ron was doing his next to Melissa and Fred while George was making breakfast in the kitchen.
In Fred's room Melissa accidentally bumps into Ron while she's play fighting with Melissa. Ron doesn't take it so lightly, he's really not a morning person at all.
"Blood hell calm it down and stop flirting." he angrily said. Melissa turned around and looked him up and down.
"We're dating Ronald, what'd you expect?" She said with a sly voice. She turned around and laughed with Fred when he pulled her in and tucked her hair behind her ear while whispering into her ear,
"Come on, let's go downstairs, I'm nearly packed anyways." she giggles and takes his hand and runs downstairs with him.
"Annoying them two." Ron groans.
"They're together Ron, that's what couples do." Ginny says. Ron turns his head around to look towards the door way where she is standing.
"Yeah and how would you know" he asked
"I'm dating Harry you twat." she says as she walks out. Ron rolls his eyes and continues packing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Downstairs Melissa and Fred were playing fighting in the living room while George was plating breakfast up.
"Guys breakfast!!" He shouted
"Coming!" They shouted back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was taking a seat at the table. Fred took a seat next to Melissa and put his hand on her inner thigh while they ate. Everyone was talking about how excited they were to go back to Hogwarts again after having a few months off for Christmas.
"Don't forget the next time we're back at summer mine and Fred's shop is opening because we will no longer be at Hogwarts." Said George
"Oh yeah, your shops opening soon." Melissa said as she look at Fred.
"Yes daring." He replied "I can't wait to see you at the opening." Melissa smiled and kissed him on the lips.
"Ugh gross" Said wrong disgusted. Melissa gave Ron a dirty look and carried in eating her breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was quarter to 11 and they were all waiting at platform 9 3/4 for the Hogwarts Express. Melissa in Fred's arms standing against a wall, both talking about how they're going to see each other while at Hogwarts. If things go to plan they're going to be doing great. Ron was getting tired of waiting as usual, George was silently waiting, Hermione Ginny and Harry were all sitting down at the side of a wall. More and more students came through the wall and the platform got crowed pretty quickly. 11am came slowly but quickly at the same time. Everyone got on and they filled up only one booth. Harry, Hermione and Ginny on one side, Melissa, Fred and George on the other. The journey to Hogwarts felt like forever but Melissa didn't mind because she was in Fred's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was 1pm and everyone was in their common rooms unpacking all of their things. Melissa's bed was next to Hermione's and another girl called Jade.
"Oh Melissa I would like you meet Jade!" Hermione said.
"Hello!" Melissa said with a smile on her face.
"Hello, oh my god your so pretty girl!" Jade replied.
"Thank you so much!" Melissa replied with a smile still on her face.
"Jade is coming down to hang will us all tonight Melissa is that ok?" Asked Hermione.
"Yeah yeah if course it is!" Melissa said "we'd all be happy to have i around!"
"Aww thank you Melissa" Jade said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~
~6pm~
Ron, Harry, Hermione, Melissa, Fred, George and Ginny were all now downstairs in the Gryffindor common room waiting for Jade to arrive.
"Fred!" Melissa shouted.
"Hiya darling" he said with a smile going up to her and pulling her in my by the waist and kissing her.
"I've missed you" he said while stroking her cheek with his thumb and looking to her eyes.
"I've missed you too" she said while giving him a hug, curling her head up in his chest.
"Jade!" Hermione says "welcome!"
"Hello everyone! I'm Jade" she introduces herself.
"Hello I'm Ginny"
"I'm Harry nice to meet you"
"Ron Weasley"
"I'm George"
"I'm Melissa but you already met me haha"
"And I'm Fred" everyone introduces themselves.
"Fred you say?" Jade says biting her lip at him "your a fine young man aren't you" Melissa was fuming because Jade could clearly see she was in his arms so she stepped forwards.
"Yeah, Fred" said Melissa with and bitchy voice on that she only puts on if someone is irritating her.
"Hun don't, she didn't know" Fred said while holding her hand and pulling her back. Melissa went back into his arms and look up at Jade with a dirty look on her face
"Didn't know what?" Jade asks.
"Melissa and Fred are dating" says Hermione.
"Oh" says Jade "I can still find him attractive though can't I?" she winks at Fred and goes to sit next to him. Anger filled all of Melissa's body so she went and sat next to Fred and cuddled up to him before Jade even had a chance to sit there. Jade rolls her eyes at Melissa and sits next to Hermione as Melissa gives her a cheeky smile.
"Why don't we play a little game of truth or dare?" Asks Jade while looking at Melissa. Melissa sits forwards meeting eyes with Jade.
"Count. Me. In." She says without breaking eye contact.
"Very good. Jade says "so Melissa, truth. Or. Dare"...