2. Fred Weasley

{AUTHORS NOTE} Hi also before this chapter starts I just wanna flex my Home Screen

{AUTHORS NOTE} Hi also before this chapter starts I just wanna flex my Home Screen. (Click to see the whole thing) okay enjoy! <3

It's 2:00am and Melissa still isn't asleep, for some reason she just can't stop thinking about what happened earlier when she fell onto Fred. She'd know Fred for so long, they always used to play fight. What confused her the most is why she fell for him now, did he feel the same way? So many thoughts were going through her head all night. She decided to go down stairs and get her favourite book she left on the kitchen side last night, that normally helps her sleep. She quietly crept downstairs trying not to creak the floor and wake everyone up.

~~~~~~~~~~

Melissa grabbed her book which was quite cold because it had been left downstairs all night in the cold kitchen. She turned around to go back upstairs and
crash!
She had walked into someone, she couldn't see who because of how dark it was. She let out a big gasp and room went silent. A man snickered and lit a candle on the kitchen table,
Incendio ~
All the room lit up. There was stood a tall man with familiar clothes on, Melissa looked up scared to see who was. She looked up to see who was standing right in front of her.
"Fred!" she quietly shouted. Fred started laughing loudly but not too loud to wake everyone up, Melissa sighed in relief.
"Fred you scared me!" She said while staring to smile and laugh
"Sorry Mel" Fred said still while laughing
"I heard someone downstairs so I came to check. Why you up so late MC?" he asked.
"I couldn't sleep." Melissa replied.
"How come?"
"I don't know just me and my thoughts laid in bed."
"Ah, I see" Fred said with a tone of confusion in his voice.
"Well I'll let you get back upstairs then." he told her. Just as he was going upstairs Melissa said,
"Fred wait," he turned around and look her in the eyes.
"What's up?" He said,
Melissa pulled him into her by his shirt and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back, his lips were soft and smooth, it didn't take long for Fred to pull away.
"Mel, wha— what are you doing?" Fred said with a concerned look, like he was still processing what had just happened.
"I— I'm sorry Fre—" her sentence is cut off my Fred kissing her and holding her by her waist, she places her hands on his face as he picks her up and puts her legs around his waist carrying her into the living room and shutting the door. Melissa and Fred had a rough night in the living room with an enchantment on the door so no one could hear the noises they were making throughout the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next morning and Melissa awoke in her bed but remembering going to sleep in Fred's arms on the sofa. She quickly jumped out of bed feeling kinda stiff but she wasn't worrying about that, she was worrying about what happened last night. Did she really kiss Fred? Did they really do that in the living room? We're they dating? Did she really fall asleep in his arms? So many thoughts were going through her head she didn't even realise what time it was. She got dressed and headed downstairs the the others.
"Finally awake then are you?" Hermione says as she's the first one to see her.
"Yeah sorry I was um, studying, so I didn't sleep until late." She replied. She looked over to where Fred was sat, he had a blue striped shirt on with his brown cotton jeans. He was laughing and joking with George while playing with his hair, 'god he's handsome' Melissa thought, he seemed happier than usual. He looked over to Melissa and their eyes met, he smiled at her as she did in return. He got up and walked past her holding onto her hand taking her upstairs with him. She started laughing as he took her upstairs.
"What the bloody hell are they up to?" Said Ron while watching them both go upstairs.
"I don't know" said George "but I think there's something that's going on between them."

Upstairs Fred pulls Melissa into his bedroom and shuts the door. He pins her against the wall and kisses her deeply.
"God, why'd you have to wake up so late" he said "I've been waiting all day to do that."
Melissa laughs while starting to blush.
"Sorry, last night got me tired." She replied.
"Yeah no kidding. You were so sock on afterwards I had to carry you up to your bed before the others woke up" Fred said while laughing. He pulled his arm away that he was pinning her against the wall with. "Look Melissa, I have no idea what made you do that last night but I have to sa—" he was cut of by Melissa's kiss.
"I did it because I like you Fred Weasley," she said with a smile. Fred's face had a big smile on it when he said,
"That's exactly what I was going to say," he softly kissed her again pulling her in by her waist. They both headed downstairs and continued the day with their friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~4 months later~

Melissa and Fred were by themselves upstairs. Everyone in the house already had their suspicions on them. They heard someone running upstairs so they quickly pulled away from each other, it was George.
"What are you two doing up here?" He asked
"Well, can I not spend time with my girlfriend?" He replied. Him and Melissa had been talking about telling the others recently and Melissa told him to tell the others 'when the moment was right' she guessed that was now. Melissa's eyes widened and she went beet red, she slowly turned her head towards Fred with her eyes still widened. Fred turned to her and winked.
"Girlfriend!?" He shouted.
"Yes girlfriend" Melissa butted in.
"Since when!"
"A few months actually," Fred said with a proud voice on, "we erm didn't know how to tell you."
He pulled Melissa in by her waist and put his arm around her. George still with a shocked face said
"Guys, you do know we're going back to Hogwarts tomorrow right?"
"Yeah?"
"So?" They both replied.
"Your two are in different years, are you sure that's going to work?" George said.
"Of course it will bro, we'll make it work won't we darling?" Melissa paused for a second trying to process what Fred had just called her. Fred Weasley, her life long best friend, now boyfriend called her darling for the first time. Butterflies again grew at the bottom of her stomach.
"Mel?" Fred asked.
"Yeah, yes of course it will work George" she turned to Fred and kissed him on the lips and took his hand out the door and walked downstairs still while holding his hand. She pulled him aside to the kitchen before they got to the living room.
"Do you want to tell the others?" She asked.
"Of course, it's up to you hun" she pecked him on the lips and walked into the living room with him holding his hand. Hermione is the first one to notice...
"Oh. My. GOD!" She screamed, everyone's heads turned towards the door to see Fred hugging Melissa from behind holding her hands.
"Are you two... dating" Ron asked.
"Yeah, we are." replied Fred. Hermione and Ginny both squealed in excitement and ran over to Melissa and hugged her.
"Congrats girl!" Said Ginny
"Thank you!" Melissa replied. She turned around to Fred and gave him a hug.
"Awwwwww" said Hermione "how long have you two been dating for?"
"We made it official last night" Melissa replied.
"I bloody knew it," said Ron's voice coming from the side of the living room "I knew it ever since I saw u both go upstairs. Everyone started laughing at him because he looked very angry at the fact that they were dating.
"Well guys let's all play some chess!" Hermione said
"I'm down"
"Yeah sure"
"Sounds good" They all replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
~7pm~
It was now getting late and Ron was already in bed, George was sat on the sofa with Harry watching Ginny and Hermione playing chess and Melissa was asleep cuddled up to Fred on the sofa while he was stroking her hair. The night went by quick and everyone was asleep in their rooms by 8:30pm ready to go to Hogwarts the next morning.