o. prologue

・☆: *.☽ .* :☆ 【 PATIENCE 】
»»————- act one. ————-««
##PROLOGUE !

  ————-««##PROLOGUE !

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

" the filipino lesbian huh? "

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

"VILLANUEVA YOU'RE UP!"  Hunter let out a deep breath as she stepped forward, her sensei pushing her up to the mat. Johnny placed a hand on her shoulder, their eyes meeting. There it was, the fire in her eyes. The fire that told her she could do this. The fire that motivated her and made her want to conquer her opponent. "You got this kid, take him down." He whispered in her ear. Hunter nodded, getting in position.

"You got this, Hunter!" Miguel, her teammate shouted.

"Beat him to a pulp!" Hawk, her other teammate shouted.

"Face me. Bow." The referee said as Hunter and the boy she was competing obeyed. "Face each other, bow." Hunter took one last look at her team, the team she helped form. Her family. The Cobra Kai family.

"And fight!"

"Good-morning, Mr. Lawrence," Hunter spoke up, walking out of her apartment as Johnny Lawrence, her next-door neighbor departed from his apartment. Looking over his shoulder, Johnny barely glanced at her. Hunter was used to it though. She always went out of her way to say hello to Johnny, although he was a stickler. Some days he'd say hello, some days he'd be too hungover to even make eye contact with her.

"Hey, I'm Miguel. My family and I just moved into 109!" The boy who moved across the court smiled as he ran up to Johnny. It was obvious he was just trying to be a good neighbor but Johnny didn't care. "Great more immigrants, I already have a Filipino lesbian next door." The man grumbled, holding his toolbox and trash bag.

Hunter wasn't phased by his words. "Not a lesbian Mr. Lawrence!" She shouted at him. Johnny had been referring to Hunter as the lesbian next door since he walked outside and caught her kissing her girlfriend, and although it was true, she had a girlfriend. She wasn't a lesbian. She simply was a girl who didn't like labels.

"We're from actually Riverside.." Hunter snickered as she watched Johnny try his best to get away from Miguel, but the boy was relentless. She was amused by this. It was kind of comedic watching the poor boy try his best to talk to Johnny, knowing damn well he wouldn't succeed. Miguel went on, trying to make conversation, mentioning the water pressure of the showers in the apartments. But Johnny simply didn't give a fuck.

"Listen Menudo, I've lived in this shithole for over ten years, the pipes don't work, the fountains full of piss. The only good thing here is that I don't have to talk to anybody."