xiii. the old dude.

・☆: *.☽ .* :☆ 【 PATIENCE 】
»»————-act two.————-««
##CHAPTER THIRTEEN !

————-««##CHAPTER THIRTEEN !

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

" whoever he is, he's throwing
off sensei's groove. "

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

THE NEXT DAY Miguel and Hunter rode with Johnny to the dojo because he had his car pimped out with Cobra Kai gear. Johnny and Miguel were both ecstatic with the new ride and they wanted to sport it out in the valley before class.

"I don't understand the hype about cars." Hunter mumbled in the backseat, slipping on her heart framed sunglasses.

Johnny scoffed in the front seat. "Cars are what get you the babes, Villanueva." He spoke up as he turned up "AC/DC's" Back in Black.

Suddenly a convertible with a mother and a daughter pulled up and they were checking out the car. Hunter and Miguel both looked out the window. The women were eyeing the two boys in the back, ignoring Hunter completely. "Don't look. Play it cool." Johnny whispered making Hunter roll her eyes. She didn't care that the girl in the other car was sporting a flirtatious smile at Miguel. Hunter thought Miguel was attractive which meant that other girls were gonna find him attractive too, but do you know what? She was the one that had him wrapped around her finger, so she played it cool as well.

Johnny sped off in his car, swerving through the valley. "So are we just gonna ride around for another hour before class?" Hunter questioned from the backseat. Johnny looked at her in the rearview. "Yes, problem?" He fired back. Hunter just giggled and shrugged. "I find it amusing."

Johnny rolled his eyes and continued on his drive. "So what're you two like a thing now?" He grumbled.

Miguel looked back at Hunter and the girl shrugged her shoulders.

"Yes," Miguel said.

"No." Said Hunter.

The two shared a confused glance.

"Yes." Said Hunter.

"No," Miguel said.

The two groaned as Johnny snickered in the front.

"We're taking it slow," Miguel said explained. Hunter nodded as well. "What he said." She chuckled.

"Well, that's cool. Just don't let your guys' thing distract you from training, we got a lot of shit to cover." He muttered before turning the radio back up to the highest volume, tuning out the two teens in his car.