xvi. valley fest

・☆: *.☽ .* :☆ 【 PATIENCE 】
»»————-act two.————-««
##CHAPTER SIXTEEN !

————-««##CHAPTER SIXTEEN !

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"  It's fucking riley "

SHORT AND UNEDITED!!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

VALLEY FEST WAS SOMETHING Hunter always used to look forward to. Pete Villanueva would always surprise Hunter and her Mother, Anita, every year by randomly driving them up to the little field it was held at. It felt nostalgic for her to be there seeing as she hadn't been there since the passing of her father. Memories flooded back into her mind as she smelled the food and summer air.

"You ready for this?" Miguel spoke up, breaking Hunter out of her daze. "Hm?" She said softly. "Oh— yeah, I'm ready." She chuckled before pulling her hair up into a ponytail and slipping on a black headband.

Daniel LaRusso always put money into Valley Fest, this year he must've payed them a bit more so he could put on a little show for Miyagi-Do, so Johnny decided to do what was only right.

Cobra Kai was crashing Miyagi-Do's Presentation.

"Coming up next do I have a treat for you!" The presenter upon the stage called out to the audience. "Please direct your attention to the LaRusso Auto booth for a presentation from Miyagi-Do Karate!"

The stage was dark, only the logo of a bonsai tree could be seen. Hunter squinted her eyes, staring at the stage. Daniel was there, Samantha was there, Robby was there but there was also someone else and she couldn't make out who it was because of the dark lighting.

"Who is that next to Robby?" Miguel whispered to Hunter making her shrug her shoulders.

"I don't know, I didn't think anyone else would join other than those two." She grumbled, crossing her arms.

Miyagi-Do's presentation was more than long winded and boring and Hunter was getting anxious by the minute. The old Hunter would've never agreed to crashing something, but the new Hunter was ready to because it was what Daniel LaRusso and Miyagi-Do deserved. Soon enough the lights came up and the faces of each person on stage was seen. Hunter's heart dropped as her eyes landed on the mystery person. Someone she knew all too well.

Miguel's mouth fell open as he looked over at Hunter. "Is that-"

"You've gotta be shitting me." Hunter seethed. "It's fucking Riley." She said, her eyes glaring at the redhead upon the stage. "She's doing this out of spite." Hunter snickered, crossing her arms. Riley hated karate, it was one of the main reasons for she and Hunters breakup. Spite was the only reason she'd join Cobra Kai's rival dojo.

"Now time for the grand finale." Daniel smiled as the audience clapped for Miyagi-Do.

Suddenly the lights went out. It was time.

"Let's go." Johnny seethed.

Hunter smirked befitting stepping in line with the rest of her teammates. "Cobra Kai!" The teens shouted loud enough for the crowd and Miyagi-Do to hear as they began to jog up to the stage.

The adrenaline began to stream through Hunters body as the stage came closer in view. Her blood was boiling at the sight of Riley and Miyagi-Do.

Riley had her arms crossed over her chest. She knew what she was doing and it wasn't doing anything but make Hunter  angrier and more pumped up for Cobra Kai's demonstration.

"Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!" The team chanted, running up to the main stage as the crowd that was once at LaRusso Auto booth followed them. Hunter could feel the eyes of Miyagi-Do glaring through at them but she didn't care.

The Cobra Kai kids ran up onto the stage and got into formation, they threw jab punches, kicks and anything else you could think of. Hunter felt like she was on cloud nine from the entrance they gave, much like the All Valley Competition but different.

"Cobra's, show them what real karate looks like!" Johnny shouted.

Miguel and Hawk began to spar with two other teammates, throwing punches, and kicks left and right before both of them swept their feet under their opponents, sending them down.

Next, Hunter got back onto the stage and went up against a boy who had recently just joined. "Remember what i taught you Villanueva!" Johnny called out.

Hunter eyed up her classmate before sending a jab punch into his stomach, he dodged it which gave her enough time to do a spinning whip kick into his jaw, sending him down. "Heyah!" She shouted before looking over over at Miyagi-Do's stage, sending them the middle finger with her right hand.

Aisha came out and broke boards blindfolded and then it was Hawks turn once again. The blue haired boy came upon the stage and grabbed Demetri from the crowd, making him hold a board. Hunter chuckled as she watched Demetri shut his eyes tightly and hold up the wooden board. Hawk ran and jumped before doing a spinning whip kick, breaking the board into two.

Afterwards, the whole Cobra Kai team took the stage once again. Hunter held a black Cobra Kai towel in her hands before throwing it out into the crowd. This whole ordeal was definitely gonna leave a lasting impression on The Valley.

"Cobra's Light it up." Johnny shouted. He had one more trick up his sleeve.

He had six thick cinder blocks on top of two other cinder blocks. Two Cobra Kai kids came out with lighter fluid and a blow torch, sending the blocks into flames. Hunter watched as Johnny looked down at the fire, a smirk plastered on his face. The crowd watched with anticipation of Johnny's next move.

"Heyah!" Johnny shouted before punching down into the flaming blocks, breaking them with ease.

The audience burst into a round of applause, shouting "Cobra Kai." As loud as they could. Hunter couldn't help but feel a great amount of pride in her dojo and teammates as they all walked back out onto the stage with Johnny. This was Hunters family, Johnny, Miguel, Hawk, even Kreese, they were her family and no one would be able to take that away from her.

"You did it Sensei." Miguel said.

"No, we did it." Said Johnny as he gave a big smile to the audience, but he gave an especially big one towards Daniel as a "Fuck You."

ERYS SPEAKS!!
okay sucky chapter I know, but I've had this riley shit planned since I started writing this! also I suck bad at writing fight scenes LMAOO