vi. strike first.

・☆: *.☽ .* :☆ 【 PATIENCE 】
»»————- act one. ————-««
##CHAPTER SIX !

  ————-««##CHAPTER SIX !

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

" i saw the way you
looked at miguel "

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

THE PAST FEW DAYS were nice and smooth. Cobra Kai classes were becoming more frequent, and Hunter and Miguel had been hanging out more, not just at school or when Anita worked long hours. But when Anita did work long hours, Hunter spent dinners with Carmen and Rosa Diaz, which she loved. She found herself growing closer to Carmen, it was like she was her second mother of some sort. She also loved having a grandparent, even if it wasn't her blood. It brought comfort to her seeing as up until a few months ago it was just Hunter and Anita. Now she had a second family.

Miguel knocked on Hunter's apartment door lightly, waiting for one of the Villanueva girls to answer. He was there to get her for the class which was to start in twenty minutes. Soon enough Anita answered the door with a grin plastered on her face as her eyes met Miguel's.

"Hello Miguel, it's nice to see you." She smiled, letting him in.

"I'm just here to get Hunter for class." Miguel informed, smiling at Anita.

The women chuckled softly. "I know. It's become a regular occurrence, kiddo." She smiled making Miguel blush sheepishly. "Yeah." He muttered.

"Honey, Miguel's here!" Anita shouted to her daughter. "Coming!" She shouted back.

Miguel stood awkwardly in his spot. He had never been alone with a girl's parent let Miss. Villanueva. Although she was his best-friends mother, she was still an attractive woman and it intimidated him.

"Miguel," Anita spoke up. "Thank you." She said quietly, making sure Hunter couldn't hear.

He gave a confused look before stammering. "F-for what?" He inquired.

Anita hesitated as she glanced over her shoulder to see if Hunter was near. "For introducing Hunter to karate." She said. "Ever since Pete, my husband, passed away she's been depressed. Riley helped but she still wasn't happy. " The young mother explained. "Well, not as happy as when she's with you or when she's talking about karate." She blubbered. "But she's finally happy. She's my little Hunter again and it's because of you, Miguel." Anita said, placing a hand on the boy's shoulder.

Miguel looked at his feet, avoiding the eye contact of the teary-eyed mother in front of him. Miguel didn't know about Hunter's father is dead but most importantly he didn't know that Hunter was depressed, let alone him being the reason she wasn't anymore. He couldn't figure out what the feeling in his chest was but it made him feel happy. He felt as if Hunter needed him and for some reason it made him smile.