viii. junkyards and dinner.

・☆: *.☽ .* :☆ 【 PATIENCE 】
»»————- act one.  ————-««
##CHAPTER EIGHT !

  ————-««##CHAPTER EIGHT !

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

" you can't let the mistakes
of your past determine your
future. "

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

THE NEXT DAY Hunter found herself in an old junkyard along with the other Cobra Kai kids. Johnny, insisted that the kids go there for some training, which Hunter was very skeptical about.

Johnny stood on the roof of an old van, a can of beer already in hand. Oddly enough he didn't have his usual Coors Banquet. "You've trained hard, you've gotten stronger, tougher, faster. You've done your best, you're ready for this tournament am I right?"

"Yes sensei!" The students shouted.

"Wrong!" Johnny hissed, crushing his can of beer and throwing it at Hunter's feet. "Your best ain't shit." He spat. "If you wanna win the All-Valley Under-18 Karate Tournament, you gotta give me better than your best. Which is why from now on you're gonna get my worst. Do you understand?" He shouted. Hunters eyes scanned the junkyard, old shards of glass from broken windows, dog poop, and old bumpers were scattered amongst the yard making Hunter cringe.

"Are you losers?"

"No sensei!" The class shouted.

"Are you nerds?"

"No sensei!"

"Are you sure?"

"No sensei!"

Johnny grunted, throwing his face into his hands as Hunter let out a groan. They were never gonna train enough in time.

Johnny put the kids through the wringer that day. He made them run through tires and walk across a plank of wood over a dumpster full of sharp objects. But Hunter's favorite part was when Johnny let them smash and destroy random objects around the lot.

"Your enemies are all around you, destroy them!" Johnny shouted, handing Hunter an old lead pipe. The girl's lips curved into a frightening smirk as she glanced over at Hawk and Miguel before running over to a pile of junk.

"This is not good," Hawk muttered to Miguel as they watched their best friend begin to smash up an old Volkswagen bug.

Hunter let out an ear-piercing scream before smashing the lead pipe against the window, anger seeping through her veins. "Fuck!" She cried out, sending the pipe through the windshield. She then kicked the car, putting a huge dent into the side. All of her pent up anger from the past few weeks was finally being let out onto an old shitty car.

Johnny watched the girl a little frightened. "I-I think you're done, Villanueva." He stammered, trying to grab the pipe from the small girl.

Hunter tugged back on the pipe, not letting it go. "No." She hissed as Johnny continued to pry. The two stood there tugging on the pipe for a good minute before he gave up and let Hunter continue to destroy the car.