xv. the robby keene story

・☆: *.☽ .* :☆ 【 PATIENCE 】
»»————-act two.————-««
##CHAPTER FIFTEEN !

————-««##CHAPTER FIFTEEN !

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

" but one of the best things has been teaching you two "

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

AFTER JOHNNY FINISHED filming his "commercial", Hunter, Miguel, and Hawk decided that they needed to have a conversation with him about Robby. Hunter was still in disbelief at the fact that Robby could be his son.

"Hey, tell that fat piece of crap Zarkarian to get the rest of his shit out of here, I got a lot of new students coming in. This isn't a storage locker anymore." Johnny said to the men moving the landlords things out of the storage in the back.

"Sensei, can we talk to you about something?" Miguel spoke up, Hawk and Hunter on either side of him.

Johnny huffed. "Look if it's about the infomercial, I know-"

"It's not about the commercial." Said, Hawk.

Hunter cleared her throat. "It's about Robby Keene." She said softly.

Johnny's face fell as he stared back at his top three students. "What about him?" He said quietly.

Miguel glanced over at Hunter and stepped forward. "I saw his picture on your refrigerator." He said. "I wasn't snooping, but..."

Miguel couldn't seem to find the words so Hunter spoke up. "Look we know he's your son, Sensei."

"That's why you got mad at us after the tournament, right?" Hawk asked, his voice was low and it sounded as if he was almost hurt.

Johnny looked at the trio dead in the eye. "Is that what you think?" He questioned.

"Um..." Miguel trailed off. Hunter sighed and looked down at her feet. Johnny could feel the tension, he didn't wanna lie to them.

"Yeah Robby's my son." He said. "But that has nothing to do with how I run my dojo. It's also none of your damn business. Do you understand?" Johnny hissed. Hunter wasn't phased by his hostility but Miguel looked like he had just gotten hit by a truck. Miguel had more of a father and son relationship with Johnny than Hunter did. To her he was just her neighbor and teacher.

"Yes, Sensei." He said softly.

"But... but Sensei, I—" Hawk started but Johnny cut him off.