ix. love and car fires.

・☆: *.☽ .* :☆ 【 PATIENCE 】
»»————- act one.  ————-««
##CHAPTER NINE !

  ————-««##CHAPTER NINE !

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

" you're still young.
young love isn't always forever.
don't get too worked up over it. "

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

WHEN HUNTER GOT back to her apartment she ransacked every photo album she had and took every single photo of she and Riley out of it, ripping them up and throwing them in the trash. She took all of the shirts Riley left at her house and stuffed them into a trash bag and threw them in the closet. Hunter took every little piece of Riley that was left in her apartment and threw it out.

Miss. Diaz was right, she needed to stop pondering over her past mistakes because it's only gonna crush her even more than she is now.

Hunter looked around her room, making sure she got every piece of her past out of her room, but she forgot one thing.

Shuffling over to her desk, Hunter picked up a Polaroid. It was her and Miguel at the dojo. Although Hunter and Miguel were still friends, she needed to forget her feelings for him and focus on what's going on in her life right now and that was Hawk.

"Sorry Miguel." She sighed and stuffed the photo into her drawer, forgetting about it.

The next day, Hunter, Hawk, Miguel, and Aisha decided to try and take their minds off the upcoming tournament and see a movie at the cinema, but for some reason, Miguel sulked the entire time.

"What's wrong with him?" Hunter whispered to Hawk who was preoccupied throwing popcorn at the theatergoers.

The boy shrugged. "I dunno."

Hunter rolled her eyes and turned to Aisha who was sitting next to her. "What's wrong with him?" She questioned. Aisha shrugged before turning to Miguel. "What's wrong?" She whispered to the boy.

Miguel looked over at the two girls. "I can't stop thinking about what sensei told me about Sam's dad."

Come to find out, Johnny Lawrence had some longtime beef with Daniel LaRusso, Samantha's father.

"So sensei and Sam's dad had some beef? What's that have to do with you?" Aisha asked.

Hunter looked over at Hawk who was still throwing popcorn at the audience.