xi. the all valley tournament.

・☆: *.☽ .* :☆ 【 PATIENCE 】
»»————- act one.  ————-««
##CHAPTER ELEVEN !

  ————-««##CHAPTER ELEVEN !

‎ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

" you do you expect me to be your girlfriend when I always catch you staring at hunter? "

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

WARNING, SUPER LONG CHAPTER. ;)

THINGS WEREN'T EXACTLY the same after the party at the canyon. Hunter and Hawk hadn't talked since the night of the party. Hunter and Miguel had barely spoken either seeing as the two almost shared a kiss, he punched his girlfriend and on top of that he was incredibly rude to Hunter that night. It was safe to say that Hunter was dreading the All Valley Tournament.

"Alright, Anak. I'll be back in twenty minutes to watch you guys. Have fun and kick some ass okay?" Anita smiled at her daughter. Hunter just nodded her head. "Good, I love you." Anita hummed before pressing a kiss to her daughter's cheek.

Hunter emerged from her mom's car in front of the arena that the tournament was held at and to her dismay, Aisha, Hawk, Miguel, and Bert were standing right out front.

"Hey," Hunter said softly, approaching the kids who were all staring at Miguel worriedly as he practiced his jab punches.

"Yo, Miguel, calm down man. Save some for the tournament." Hawk advised the boy, but Miguel just gave him a dirty look before continuing with his punches.

Hunter snickered. "I see he's taking everything well." Aisha rolled her eyes playfully at the girl's comment.

"Hey, don't even bother. He's been super aggro ever since the breakup."

Hunter chuckled softly. "It is what it is." She grumbled.

"Wheres sensei? The tournaments gonna start soon." Hawk spoke up, grabbing Hunter's attention.

"He'll be here," Aisha grumbled.

Bert looked up at the crew hesitantly. "I dunno about that..." he trailed off.

Hunter sucked in a breath. "What are you talking about, Bert?" She questioned. The boy's eyes flickered between the three bigger kids.

"I saw him last night at the mini-mall... I was buying a carton of milk... when I heard him in the parking lot yelling. He was drunk and I think he was pissing on his car and when I asked what was wrong he said 'we're all gonna die, kid.' And smashed his bottle." Bert explained. Hunter and Aisha both have each other a look of disbelief.

"Bert!" Hunter cried.

"Why didn't you tell us this earlier?" Aisha hissed.

"I don't know, I guess I'm so used to seeing him drunk. It didn't seem like that big of a deal." Hunter wasn't gonna argue with that, the kid was right.