v. lab partners.

・☆: *.☽ .* :☆ 【 PATIENCE 】
»»————- act one. ————-««
##CHAPTER FIVE !

  ————-««##CHAPTER FIVE !

‎ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

" she couldn't ignore the pang of
hurt in her chest when she saw
miguel's eyes light up at the sight of samantha larusso. "

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

HUNTER RAN her fingers through her long brunette locks as she stared at herself in the mirror of the girl's bathroom. She was tired, she didn't get much sleep the night before and for some reason, she couldn't get the thought of Miguel liking her off of her mind. Although she knew the wavy-haired brunette was indeed Samantha LaRusso.

"Rough night?" A soft voice spoke.

Hunter looked into the mirror, behind her was Riley along with Yasmine and Moon. Hunter shook her head and sighed before grabbing her things and heading for the door.

"Gosh, she's weird, how did you ever date her, Riles?" Yasmine giggled as Hunter left the bathrooms.

Luckily, as Hunter was walking out, Miguel and Demetri were walking by, making her instantly forget the encounter with her ex.

"Hey guys, wait up!" She said aloud, squeezing in between both boys.

"So how was your first class, Metri?" Hunter snickered, sharing a glance with Miguel. Demetri rolled his eyes. "I hated it." He grumbled. "Oh come on, don't be a baby," Hunter said softly, looking up at the boy.

"I'm serious, I'm never going back." Demetri shrugged.

"What?!" Miguel asked.

"I hated it, Miguel."

"Yeah, but you can't quit!" Miguel said, irritatedly.

Demetri shared a glance with Hunter and Miguel. "I got yelled at, got my ass kicked, and then gave him my money," Demetri explained. "You know who lives like that? Hookers." He spat.

Miguel laid his hand on Demetri's shoulder. "Yeah, but he's not that bad of a guy." He explained.

"You just have to give him a chance, Metri." Hunter said softly, walking a bit faster so she could keep up with the boys.

"You don't know him as we do." Miguel declared making Hunter chuckle.

Demetri scoffed. "That... that's hooker talk."

"Besides, I don't need to learn karate when I have you." Demetri beamed making Hunter groan. The three continued to walk before Demetri tilted his head, pointing towards Kyler, whose face was still beat to shit. Kyler looked over at the three before turning around and walking away.