xviii. the beach club

・☆: *.☽ .* :☆ 【PATIENCE 】
»»————-act two. ————-««
##CHAPTER EIGHTEEN !

 ————-««##CHAPTER EIGHTEEN !

‎ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"grow some fucking balls
sam and stop feeling
sorry for yourself. "

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

CLASS SOON CAME TO AND END and Hunter found herself walking to the convenience store with Aisha."It feels like we haven't hung out in forever." Aisha spoke up. "You know just me and you." She smiled as the two walked into the small store. It was true, the girls hadn't hung out without Miguel and Hawk in awhile.

"I know, I'm sorry about that. I've been so preoccupied with Miguel." Hunter chuckled, tugging her gym bag closer to her body.

"It's okay, if a boy was head over heals in love with me I'd probably spend all my time with him too." Hunter just chuckled. "How is that going, by the way?" Aisha asked curiously.

Hunter shrugged her shoulders as a blush tinted her cheeks. "It's going really good. It feels so natural, us being like this." She giggled a bit.

Aisha just grinned. "You seem genuinely happy and I love that, but I gotta know..."

"What?" Hunter hummed.

"Have you kissed?"

Hunters cheeks tinted a bright shade of pink as she shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe?" She said, letting out a nervous giggle.

"Oh my god, how did it happen?" Aisha squealed like a school girl.

"We were watching Grease and hopelessly devoted to you came on and I don't know... just heat of the moment I guess?" She scrunched up her nose, giggling a bit.

"That's so cute— ugh..." Aisha trailed off, looking down at her phone as it buzzed. Hunter raised an eyebrow, stepping closer to peak over her shoulder.

"Let me guess, dick pic?" A voice spoke up. To hunters surprise, it was Tory.

"No. My mom wants me to go to the beach club with her." Aisha frowned.

"I wish I had that that kind of problem." Hunter retorted making Tory chuckle.

"That sounds miserable." Tory said sarcastically.

"No... it's just, this girl Sams gonna be there and she and I are not on good terms... but it's whatever." She shrugged. "I'm Aisha by the way, and you've met Hunter." Aisha said softly, introducing herself. Hunter gave a short wave towards Tory. "Hi." She smiled.