x. what comes around goes around.

・☆: *.☽ .* :☆ 【 PATIENCE 】
»»————- act one. ————-««
##CHAPTER TEN !

  ————-««##CHAPTER TEN !

‎ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

" I know you're drunk but..
god miguel, I can't believe you
did that. I'm disappointed in you. "

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

HUNTER AND THE COBRA KAI KIDS decided it would be a good idea to throw a party at the canyon where Yasmine was throwing her birthday party as a way to get back at her. As much as Hunter loved the idea of a revenge party, she knew that Riley would show up with Yasmine and Moon and she was not mentally prepared for Riley to see her with Hawk.

Tonight was gonna be miserable.

"All right, be sure to stock up good," Aisha said as she and the other kids grabbed armfuls of junk food. "I'm inviting everyone, VIP only my ass." Aisha snickered.

"You know, I'm proud of you Isha." Hunter hummed, trailing behind her friends as they ransacked the convenience store.

"I still don't understand how we're gonna buy alcohol," Demetri spoke up. Hunter gave him a shrug.

Hawk rolled his eyes as he strolled over to the fridges."Oh please, never underestimate the power of the Hawk." Hunter rolled her eyes at her boyfriend, his arrogance was getting to be too much to handle. He was slowly becoming more of this Hawk persona and leaving Eli in the past.

"I'm gonna go get some air." Hunter muttered and walked out of the corner store.

"Dude, where are you?" Miguel muttered, grabbing Hunter's attention. He seemed upset so Hunter kept her distance.

"Hey, Sam, it's me. Um... I wanted to call to say that I apologize for earlier today I was feeling off. But I really would love to see you today, Cobra Kai's throwing a party at the canyon. We're heading out there right now just let me know if you can come... bye." Miguel hung up the phone. Hunter watched as his face scrunched up. He looked broken.

"Miguel?" She spoke up.

"Oh, I didn't know you were out here." He muttered, stuffing his phone in his pocket.

Hunter nodded her head. "Yeah." She muttered.

"Did you hear all that?" He questioned. Hunter nodded.

Miguel chuckled. "Am I pathetic?" He asked.

Hunter rolled her eyes, walking up to the boy. "You're not pathetic, Miguel." She frowned.

"She's ignoring me." He muttered. "I feel pathetic." He said softly.

"Hey, listen to me," Hunter spoke up. Miguel looked down at her.