vii. golf 'n stuff.

・☆: *.☽ .* :☆ 【 PATIENCE 】
»»————- act one.  ————-««
##CHAPTER SEVEN !

  ————-««##CHAPTER SEVEN !

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

" look, if you really like miguel,
wait for him. he might realize in the
long-run that he likes you back. "

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

AFTER KARATE CLASS Hunter found herself pacing around her room trying to find something to wear for her 'date'. She didn't necessarily want to go on said date but she already made a promise to Hawk. She didn't know what possessed her to propose a night out to him, but She felt guilty that she asked him on a date just to use him as a jealousy pawn against Miguel. She desperately needed advice, and she knew exactly who to go to.

Hunter barged through Johnny Lawrence's door, not even taking the second to knock. "Sensei." She blurted.

Johnny looked over at her letting out an exasperated sigh. "Ever heard of knocking, Villanueva?" He grumbled as he buttoned up his shirt in the mirror.

Hunter raised an eyebrow, almost forgetting about the reason she rushed over. "What's got Johnny Lawrence dressing all spiffy?" She questioned, crossing her arms. "Got a hot date?" Hunter snickered.

"Haha, very funny," Johnny grumbled. "Cobra Kai was banned for life from the All-Valley tournament and I'm going to the council to talk with them." He explained, picking up a tie.

"Committee." Hunter corrected.

Johnny looked over at her. "What?"

Hunter sighed. "You said counsel, it's a committee, sensei."

"Whatever." He muttered. "What did you want?"

Hunter pulled herself on top of Johnny's counter and sat down. She was nervous to ask Johnny for advice but seeing as her mother wasn't home she had no choice. "I have a date tonight and I need advice."

Johnny nodded his head, looking at her through the mirror. "I'm not good with chick shit but isn't that good?"

Hunter scoffed. "No." She muttered, watching as the man struggled with his tie. "I only asked him because the person I wanted to go out with is going on a date tonight. I guess in my mind I was using him as a jealousy pawn." Hunter explained further hoping that Johnny didn't put two and two together. But sadly, he did.

"Holy shit, you like Diaz." He laughed hysterically making Hunter feel three feet small. "I mean, oh no, that's horrible." He stammered. The brunette just rolled her eyes and hopped off the counter. "I knew you'd be no help." She said softly before making a b line towards the door.