xiv. miyagi-do ?

・☆: *.☽ .* :☆ 【 PATIENCE 】
»»————-act two.————-««
##CHAPTER FOURTEEN !

————-««##CHAPTER FOURTEEN !

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

SHORT AND
UNEDITED CHAPTER.
A/N AT THE END.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

THE NEXT DAY Hunter, Moon, Demetri and Hawk decided to go to the beach for some well deserved relaxation and volleyball, something Hunter had never played before.

"This is easy!" She hooted as she slapped the ball, a Cobra Kai ball to be exact.

"Beginners luck." Hawk grumbled, spiking it. Sadly the ball hit Demetri. "Oh I'll get it." He hummed and picked up the ball.

"You know how to do it right?" Hunter questioned.

"Yep." Demetri's smiled and served the volleyball only for it to slap into the net.

"Uh." He muttered. Hunter and Hawk exchanged an annoyed glance. "Mulligan, send it back." Demetri said a bit embarrassed.

"There's no mulligans in volleyball." Hawk grumbled.

Demetri scoffed. "Says you." He muttered before walking off to the towels. "Water break."

"We just started, Metri." Hunter huffed and crossed her arms.

Hawk and Hunter watched as the boy lifted a Cobra Kai towel and wiped off his face just as some girls walked by.

"Cobra Kai? You guys won that karate tournament, right?" One of them questioned. "Um.." Demetri trailed off.

"Oh he better not." Hunter huffed.

"Awh, let him be. He deserves it." Moon giggled.

Demetri smiled. "The All Valley? The rumble in reseda?" He chuckled nervously. "Yes, we uh... we certainly did." He said smoothly, leaning up against the volleyball net.

Hawk and Hunter stared daggers through the boy as he made a fool of himself. "Cool." The girl smiled. "We're gonna go for a swim, but maybe play with you later?"

"Pfffft... most def." Demetri said, his voice cracking in the progress. "Uh, that means most definitely." The girls giggled and walked away leaving Demetri alone with his friends once more.

Moon chuckled. "Look at you player." She smiled.

Hunter and Hawk walked up to Demetri, the second hand embarrassment was unbearable. "It's be nice if you earned the Cobra Kai cred you're so happy to take. When are you ever gonna sign up?" Hawk spat, a little tired of his friend riding their cot-ails.