iii. cobra kai means no mercy.

・☆: *.☽ .* :☆ 【 PATIENCE
»»————- act one.  ————-««
##CHAPTER THREE !

  ————-««##CHAPTER THREE !

‎ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

" she knew that I would come
to realize that she isn't the
best girlfriend and that
I don't need her. "

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

   "OKAY LETS SEE what you got Miss. Robinson." Johnny said as Aisha stood in front of Miguel. Hunter sat on the floor next to the mat, anticipating Aishas first move.

"Face me, bow, face each other, bow," Johnny instructed in which the two teens obeyed. "Mr. Diaz show them everything you learned."

"What w-woah I don't think this is right sensei." Miguel protested.

"Weak!" Hunter shouted from the sideline earning a shout from Johnny.

"You don't think what's right?" Johnny questioned.

"She's a girl I'm not gonna..."

"And? I thought you said women were equal to men."

Miguel let out a sigh as he gave Johnny a pleading look. Hunter understood what he meant, but this was karate. This was training. It didn't mean that Miguel was gonna voluntarily hit a girl all the time.

"I did say that, but I didn't mean It like that, I meant—"

"Alright then show her women are equal and give her everything you got."

Aisha spoke up, clearly getting anxious.
"Wait, I just wanna remind everyone this is my first day."

Johnny shook his head. "Your enemies don't care what day it is, they pray on weakness." He explained. "If you wanna beat them you gotta conquer your fears and jump face-first into the fire." He finished. "Are you ready Miss. Robinson?" Hunter held her breath as she awaited the moment Miguel would start sparing with Aisha.

"I guess."

"Mr. Diaz,"

"Uh...." Miguel trailed off.

"Fight!" Miguel stared at Johnny, not wanting to hit a girl. Johnny rolled his eyes. "Don't just stand there, fight!"

Miguel got into position before letting out a soft. "I'm sorry." To Aisha. No mercy, Miguel kicked the girl in the stomach sending her to the ground.

"Aisha!" Hunter gasped standing up, but Johnny held out his arm, holding her back.

"Oh my god! Aisha are you okay?" Miguel stuttered as he began to try and help her up, but Aisha gave no mercy as well, running full speed to Miguel, throwing him down.