Part 4.

"Oh yeah, right there." Kathleen moaned, arching off the bed. I pushed my tongue into her, making her moan loudly, gripping the light brown satin sheets. I licked her clït, biting down softly as I pushed my fingers into her. With her head thrown back, she pushes one of her hands into my hair, gripping as I fucked her with my fingers. I jerked my fingers into her, curling them on the spot that makes her scream.
"Fùck!" She yelled, her body shaking as she came. I crawled up her body, putting my fingers in her mouth. She cleaned them, then kissed me softly. I kissed her back, biting her chin before giving it a peck. It's been almost a month since we've been together, and that night our memory sparked us, it ignited a fire of passion between us that words can't even explain. My skin buzzes when she's around. My focus is on her and only her.
She wraps her arms around my naked waist, throwing the covers over us.
"I'm off tomorrow." She said, kissing my collar bone.
"So am I. We should do something. I heard there's gonna be a massive heat wave, tomorrow." I answered.
"Mmm, I would love to see you all sweaty and hot." She whispered, flashing me her smile. I kissed her forehead, rolling over so my face was on her stomach.
"Just come to the gym with me, then. You'll see lots of that." I chuckled against her stomach, kissing it. I love her body. It's so soft, especially her stomach. I bit down on her skin, sucking on it. I repeated that, leaving a few marks in the shape of an 'A'. She watched me, her eyes dark.
"You're making me wet all over again." She whined. I smirked, lowering my head to the place she aches the most..
I wake up to a very sweaty Kathleen next to me. I moan, my sticky wavy hair stuck to my back. I hear Kathleen gasp, coughing as she sat up, her wavy frizzy hair just as sticky as mine. I hand her her inhaler and she pulls, exhaling slowly.
"God, it's so hot." She moaned, her skin glistening with sweat.
"I have to get my A/C fixed. I thought it was on." I groaned, flopping on my stomach. I feel her hot body lay on mine.
"So sticky and sweaty, my love." She sighed, kissing my back.
I turn us over so she straddles me.
"I feel like a damn wrestler. I'm so hot." I moaned. She slipped one of her thighs under me and started to grind her clít against mine.
"Already?" I moaned. She nodded, looking down at me.
"God, you really are hot." She moaned. I chuckled, groaning. I wrapped my arms around her slippery back, squeezing.
"This feels good." I bit my lip.
"We should go to the beach. I heard there's going to be a beach thing." She whimpered, grinding faster against me.
"Oh, fück. That sounds great, babe. We should invite my sister and your cousin." I groaned, closing my eyes as I start to feel the building at the pit of my stomach. She pushed her lips on mine, rolling and moving her hips, pushing harder. I gasped against her lips, starting to cum. She came right after me, moaning against my jaw. She rolled off of me, pushing me off the bed.
"Ow." I giggled. I stood up and saw her sprawled out. I smacked her ass, making her moan.
"Again." She whimpered. I laughed.
"I'm going to the shower, if you want to join me." I winked, walking in the bathroom.

After taking a really sexy shower, Kathleen and I got ready to go to the beach. I throw a tank top over my mint colored mid-drift swim top and pull on a pair of camo cargo shorts and a pair of black adida slippers. Kathleen walks into the room in a barely covering black bikini and a black sun hat over her mermaid wavy hair.
"Are you trying to kill me?" I moaned, staring at her ass as she turns around. I watch as she struggled while pulling her high waisted Jean shorts over her plump ass. It finally came over, zipping up. She let out a breath of relief. She pushed a t-shirt in her beach bag, that literally says 'big beach bag.' She put everything we needed in there and placed it on the bed.
"Don't forget your inhaler." I smiled, tossing it to her. She caught it and put it in there. She slipped on her black flip flops, her perfect painted toes exposed. She comes to me and wraps her arms around my waist.
"My cousin said she'll meet us there. Did you call your sister?" She asked, laying her head on my chest.
"Yes. She said she'll be there. This party thing is at Jones beach right?" I asked. She nodded, kissing my sweaty neck.
"Wouldn't it be weird seeing their guidance counselor there?" I snorted. She bit down on the place where she kissed.
"I was invited, Dick head. They're all up to the drinking age. It's completely appropriate." She smirked. I chuckled, taking her bag and throwing it over my shoulder. We left my place and hopped in my car.
"Want the hood on or off?" I asked her.
"Can we take it off when we get near the beach. It's too hot." She whined, I nodded, kissing her hand and turned on the A/C. She plugged in her phone to the aux and we started our road trip.
By the time Yonkers by Tyler The Creator started, we were entering queens on the highway. I clicked the button and the hood came off, folding into the trunk. I looked at Kathleen and she smiled at me, her eyes hidden behind her shades. She took off her hat and leaned over, kissing my cheek. Her hair blew in the wind, making her look more beautiful than ever. I turned my focus back onto the road and took hold of her hand. I brought it up to my mouth and kissed the back of it, when Try Me by Dej Loaf came on.
"Wow, your students really got a hold of you. This song, really?" I laughed. She giggled, singing along to the song.
"How do you know this song?" She asked.
"The radio. It's on there like every minute." I answered. She nodded in agreement, putting the volume up. We both sang along, loudly. She waved her hands in the air, causing people to stare. But we didn't care. Collard greens by schoolboy q came on and watching her try to rap is the funniest thing in the world. The hand movements she does cracked me up so badly.
"Stop! You're killing me." I laughed harder as she pulled my bucket hat from her bag and threw it on her head.
"Fücking in the car service, thank you for the car pool." She rapped, her fake jersey accent in tact. She started rapping Kendrick Lamar's part and I lost it, tears in my eyes. I laughed and laughed, turning into the lane that says 'Jones beach'.
"You're lucky I can drive or I would've crashed from laughing so hard." I giggled. She slapped my chest, laughing herself. Soldier by erykah badu came on and I sung.
"You like the Erykah badu, Lauryn hill music." She giggled. I rolled my eyes.
"I like everything." I laughed.
"I like you." She said, cutely. I leaned to kiss her, causing someone behind me to honk. I laughed and continued to drive.
We finally reached the beach. I parked in the parking lot and put my hood back into place. Before I could get out the car, Kathleen straddled me, her very very large bottom crushing me.
"What are you doing? Your butt is crushing me." I laughed. She just looked at me, her knowing smile on her face. She took her shades off her face. Her eyes are hooded, dark.
"I want you." She breathes, pushing the lever that caused the chair to move back.
"Please touch me." She whined, taking my hand, pushing it down her shorts. Thank God my windows are dark. She pushed her lips on mine and kissed me, roughly. I kissed her back, moaning from feeling how wet she was. I started to rub her clít fast, making her groan and grind against my hand. I pushed my fingers into her, curling them just how she likes it. She panted, holding on to my shoulders as she rode my fingers hard and fast.
"Oh yes!" She gasped, her head thrown back. I moved my fingers fast inside her. Her lips part, and her eyebrows push together as she starts to cum, letting out a long, breathy, moan. I slipped my fingers out of her and put them in my mouth. She kissed me, slipping her tongue in my mouth. We pulled back, and she gave me a satisfied smile.
"Thank you." She whispered, kissing my shoulder . She hopped back into the passengers seat. We left the car and took our things out the trunk. She bent down, her ass in the air as she stretched. I grabbed her and kissed her on the lips, my hand on her ass.
"You taste like me." She whispered, smiling. I wiggled my tongue at her. She laughed and we started walking toward the beach, hand in sweaty hand. Once we reached the sand, I had Kathleen hop on my back. She giggled in my ear as I carried her.
"Hey, there's Sofie right there." She exclaimed. We yelled her name and she turned, smiling at us.
"Hey!" She yelled, waving. I walked toward her and placed Kathleen on her feet.
"This is Jeffery." She introduced us to a lanky boy standing next to her.
"Ms. Lara? Hi!" He laughed, waving. I furrowed my brows.
"Hi, Jeffrey." Kathleen answered.
"You know him?" Sofie looked confused, as I did, too.
"Yes, I'm his guidance counselor at NYU. Very intelligent boy." She said, swinging our linked hands back an fourth. He looked at our linked hands.
"Sup, man." He greeted me. I waved.
"This is Anna." Kathleen introduced. His eyes went wide.
"Im so sorry. I T-thought-" he stuttered.
"No worries, bro. I get that a lot." I laughed. He nodded, his pale face red. We all continued walking toward the water, finding a place to relax. A lot of people recognized Kathleen, greeting her. She stayed humble, introducing me to them. They all smiled, waving. A few girls blushed. We finally found a place and laid our blanket on the sand. I stripped from my clothes, into my suit. Kathleen stared at my toned slight packed stomach with a smile. She stripped off her pants, her bottom exposed. We laid on the blanket putting sun protection on each other.
"I never been to college parties, before." I admitted as I rubbed the lotion on her back.
"They're fun, until someone throws their guts up." She laughed. I massaged her shoulders, making her moan. Jeffrey watched us, causing Sofie to slap his arm.
"Stop staring at my cousins like that." She laughed. He blushed again, looking at the water.
"The heat feels so nice, don't you guys think?" I asked, laying my head on Kathleen's stomach. They all agreed, when I saw a very pregnant sara and a smiling jake walking toward us.
"Your sisters here, babe." Kathleen whispered, playing with my fingers. I stood up and greeted them. I kissed my sisters temple, and shook james hand.
"Wow, look at you all ready to pop." I laughed. She slapped my arm.
"You're the one glowing. You sure you don't have a bun in the oven?" Sara asked, laughing as I rolled my eyes. I guided them to the blanket and watched as Kathleen greeted my sister.
"Wow, you're so big!" Kathleen grinned.
"Yeah well, I'm ready to push them out." She smiled at Jake, who was beaming.
"Wait...them?" I asked, looking at Kathleen, then my sister. Sara nodded, smiling widely.
"Yes, you're getting a niece and a nephew." She announced. Kathleen and I hugged both of them, saying our congrats.
"Hi, Sofie!" Sara beamed. Sofie looked up and smiled widely at my sister, standing up. They hugged and sat next to each other, talking. She introduced Jeffery and him and Jake started talking.
"Let's go swim." I said, grabbing Kathleen's hand. She stood up with me and we walked to the water. I lifted her up and she screamed as I dropped her in, before diving in myself. We both came back up and she slapped me in the arm before kissing me. I went under the water, grabbing her legs, putting them on my shoulder. I came back up and
grabbed her legs, holding her steadily. I saw my sister take pictures of us and we smiled at her, before I dropped Kathleen in the water. She came back up and splashed me with water. I grabbed her and lifted her up. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, leaning down to kiss me softly.
"It's been a month, babe." I whispered against her lips. She nodded, holding my face as we kissed. I let her down, wrapping my arms around her waist, holding her close as we kissed, not a care in the world. She pulled back and smiled, laughing at the boys and girls that are cheering us on.
"Yeah, Ms. Lara!" One of them yelled. She looked so beautiful, laughing and carrying on. I grabbed her hand and sat on the sand with her. I drew a heart on the sand with my finger. She smiled, kissing my nose. Then I wrote 'I' then kissed her temple. Then I wrote 'love.' And kissed her nose. Then I wrote 'you.' And kissed her lips. I pulled back, my nose on hers.
"I love you." I whispered. She eskimo kissed me.
"I love you, too. Always had, and always will." She whispered back. I grinned at her.
"I feel like we're teenagers again, kissing and hugging in back of the benches, even though I would be scared out of my mind." I laughed. She giggled, hugging me against her wet body. I heard It Won't Stop by Sevyn Streeter start on the loud speakers. We stood and started dancing with the crowd. She turned her back to me, grinding her hips in my hand. I sung in her ear as we danced. I looked over at our blanket and saw Sara with her video camera out, and Jeffery and Sofie dancing and laughing. Wet Dreams by J. Cole started and the crowd got bigger. A boy handed us pink Mike hard lemonades and yelled 'It's five o'clock somewhere!'. Kathleen laughed loudly, dancing on me. Peoples hands were in the hair, including drinks. I took a few sips and handed it to Kathleen, knowing I'll be driving home. She drank and dances with me, kissing me and hugging me. Her cheeks became flushed by her third drink. I kept my arms around her and my head on her shoulders.
Easy easy by Willow Smith came on and Kathleen turned in my arms, looking me straight in the eye.
"I freaking love you." She grinned.
"I love you, too." I smiled. She shook her head.
"No, you don't understand. Like I love you so much. So so much. You give me feelings I've felt as a teen with you, and when you kissed me at graduation my stomach went crazy. It's all I thought about until the memory started to fade. Babe, you split open the cocoons in my stomach, and these butterflies are fluttering all through my body. I fücking love you, my girl." She kissed me, softly. I smiled widely, kissing her forehead.
"I love you more than death itself." I said, not caring if we sound like cheeseballs.
"I love you more than nail salons." She giggled, putting her face in my neck. I pulled her through the crowd, going to my sister.
"Is your camera water proof?" I asked sara. She nodded, handing it to me.
"I'll be right back." I grabbed Kathleen's hand and pulled her with me. I turned the camera on, facing it toward us. I grabbed her and pulled her into the water.
"Look at this beautiful girl. Can you believe that I she was my first love in high school and my love now? My love for this girl never died. Never." I recorded. She pulled me to her and we went under water. She pecked me, pulling me back up and grabbed the camera.
"This girl here makes me happy. So happy." She kissed me and looked back at the camera.
"I want a long future with this girl." She slurred.
"You're so drunk." I laughed, turning the camera off.
For the rest of the time, we all danced and watched as Kathleen became more and more drunk. She's now laying face down on my stomach, snoring away. I pat her hair, laughing as she tightens her grip on me.
"Babe, you've been burning in the sun for an hour. Get up." I laughed.
"Mmmmm, I want tacos." She moaned, sitting up.
"Okay, I'll buy you tacos." I kissed her forehead. Her eyes were still closed, looking like she's about to collapse. She finally opened her eyes, looking around.
"Where did everybody else go?" Her hoarse voice, crooked.
"Sara and Jake had to leave because she has a doctors appointment, and Sofie and Jeffery got lost in the crowd." I answered. She nodded.
"Can we really get tacos?" She asked. I giggled, grabbing her hand. I handed her a bottle of water and she downed it, moaning.
"God, how long was I out? How much did I drink?" She asked.
"You drank a lot. You were out for about an hour." I answered. We walked hand and hand to the concession stand and waited in line.
"Today was really fun, until I knocked out." She laughed.
"Yeah it was. I met some of your students, and I think they recorded you getting shit faced." I laughed. Her eyes widened. I laughed harder.
"Babe, im joking." I tried kissing her but she moved her head, pouting.
"Don't do that to me, you psycho." She laughed, pecking me on the lips. I bought two tacos and we sat at a table, eating and talking. She took my taco and bit it after finishing hers.
"Oh my god, I want another one." She moaned. I stared as she ate the rest of my taco and drinking her soda.
"I love you, fatty." I smiled, staring at her. She looked at me, her eyes jumping as she chewed.
"I love you too." She answered with a full mouth.
"To think about it, I do want another taco." I giggled. She nodded, laughing.
For the rest of the time, we binged and swam, not touching another drink. We finally left, going back to my place. She slept half the ride going home and it gave me some time to think. I thought about Kathleen. Like really thought about it. I watch how her eyes sparkle, but sometimes they become so empty and dull. I admitted I love her. And I do. It's as strong as it was when we were teens. It's only been a month and she just makes me so happy. I'm afraid she'll leave me, see how much of a fuck up I am.
"Babe, wake up." I shook her arm. She jumped up, rubbing her eyes. We got out the car and took our things, walking inside. As we rode up the elevator, I saw her starting to dose off again.
"She must be really tired." I chuckled. I grabbed her hand and lead her into the apartment. I dropped our things in front of the door and lead her to the bathroom.
"Come on, baby. Let's get you in a warm shower and into some clean clothes so you can sleep." I cooed. She nodded, yawning. I started to run the shower, watching her struggle to take her shirt off. She lifted her arms and I took her shirt off. Then I took her shorts and bikini bottom off. I quickly took my clothes off and lifted her, putting her into the shower. I hopped in and started rinsing her body. I shampooed her hair, thoroughly and soaped her body, scrubbing with a loofah, before repeating this process on myself. After we finished washing, I wrapped her towel around her when I noticed she was shivering.
"Oh, are you cold?" I asked, confused. She nodded, her tired eyes half closed. I wiped her down and handed her a pair of my flannel pajama pants and a T-shirt before putting on a pair of pajama shorts and a tank top. I led her to the bed, watching her crawl under the covers. Once her loud snoring started, I turned on the tv in my room. I flipped through the channels, the light illuminating the dark room. The beauty next to me continues to snore as I get lost in my thoughts. I stop on keeping up with the kardasians and just seep into the voices and racing thoughts that start up.