Part 15.

"This was really uncalled for." Kathleen growled under her breath. I nodded, looking around the precint. I mean mugged everyone, feeling myself become irritated.
"I mean, you paid him, right?" She asked me.
"Yes. I gave him more than I should have. It's not like we stayed without paying. Didn't you pay?" I asked her as I played with my cuffs. He tried charging us with fraud. What kind of bullshit...?
"Yes. If I didn't, this would've happened sooner." She sighed. I looked at her and saw the worry laced on her face.
"They're coming back." She hissed as she sat up straight. I did the same, looking at the two officers and the man that called the cops on us.
"So, he's claiming that you both didn't pay to stay at his hotel. Is that correct?" Officer Wong asked us. I shook my head.
"No, that's not correct. I payed to stay for a week with her, and he told me two hundred. I threw at least five hundred at him." I answered, truthfully. Officer Wong looked fed up and took his keys and unlocked our cuffs.
"Just don't go back to his motel. It seems like you're telling the truth." He said. I let out a breath of air and grabbed Kathleen's hand.
"Money hungry, bastard." I spat. The Indian man glared.
"You just gonna let them go? You're gonna let that mulatto go? With that white demon? They didn't pay!" He yelled. I froze. Did he just..?
"Anna don't." Kathleen begged as I turned and walked toward him.
"What did you just call me?" I asked as I towered over him.
"Mu-la-tto." He said before spitting in my face. The officers yelled and I felt my blood boil, and then my fist connected with his face. He knocked down on the floor, blood pouring out his nose.
"This is what happens when you come out your face. We're both brown, don't forget that." I spat, before turning around to leave.
"I'm never staying at a motel, again." Kathleen sighed, handing me a napkin. I wiped my face and tossed it into the garbage.
"That was disgusting." I growled.
"Just calm down. It's okay." Kate said as she grabbed her suitcases from the door area and we left the building. I held one for heras we walked to the bus stop. She handed me some hand sanitizer and I put it on before wiping my face down again.
"Come here." She sighed. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she kissed my lips, sweetly.
"It's gonna be okay." She whispered. I nodded, believing every word she said. The bus soon came and we got on, finding two seats in the back. She placed her head on my shoulder and we held a conversation for the rest of the ride.
"You know that gay marriage is legal in all states now?" I asked her. She shook her head.
"I haven't read a news paper in a while." She sighed.
"Well, I have a lot of tea." I answered.
"Serve it while it's hot, babe." She replied. I told her everything, about the racism going on with the police, gay marriage, what's happening in basketball wives, and what's happening at work.
"I missed a lot." She whispered. I saw her eyes water and I kissed her forehead.
"Don't cry, baby." I whispered. She closed her eyes and I pecked her lips twice. We stayed quiet for the rest of the ride, though it made me uneasy as people kept giving us glances.

"I'm so glad to be home!" Kate yelled as she put her clothes on. We just finished showering, and I nearly scrubbed my skin off. I put on a pair of basketball shorts and a t shirt and fed her cat and my snake as she combed her hair out. I took her out of her tank and let her slither around my body for a few minutes. As I put her back, I started to think about some stuff. I remember when Kate and I first started dating, and she took the snake and let it move around her body as I ate her out in the guest room under the red lightbulb that I have in there. Ah, memories.
"What are you thinking about?" She asked as she stood in between my legs, placing her
hand on my cheek. She's in a baby pink crop top and a pair of spandex shorts. I wrapped my arms around her waist, squeezing her ass as I kissed her stomach.
"You." I moaned, biting down on her stomach.
"Stop. Sara said she's coming over. She texted you." Kathleen moaned as I continued to massage her bottom.
"Alright." I said as I slapped her ass, making her jump. She bent down and kissed me, the taste of toothpaste in her mouth. As I pulled back, I noticed that she wrapped up her arm. She sat on my lap and traced her fingers over my tattoos, and I just watched her concentrate. I felt my heart swell up with love as she looked up at me, shooting me a shy smile. I can't imagine living without her, and I prayed that she was alright and that she would come back to me. I couldn't do it. My love is too deep. She's my ride or die. Since high school. And now, my new ambition is to make her my wife.
"I love you." I uttered.
"I love you too, Anna. Always." She replied, wrapping her arms around my neck.