Part 2.

I'm in my bedroom, looking in the mirror at my outfit. I'm currently in a black Burberry suit with a white button down under the suit jacket, some of the buttons undone. I put on my black heels and fluff my flattened hair, hiding the shaved sides. I put on cherry Chapstick and some mascara. The racing thoughts in my head are fucking with my emotions.
"Don't fùck this up." I groaned at myself. I grab my things and head to my car and drove to Kathleen's apartment. I took the elevator to the second floor and knocked on her door. She opened it and I swear time froze. She's in a black cocktail dress that makes me thirsty for her curves. Her long legs are in black faux leather platform heels with a gold chain ankle strap. Her gold locks are curled, and her makeup is smokey, her lips as red as blood.
"You look so amazing." I whispered, looking at her gorgeous eyes. She smiled.
"You don't look too bad yourself, would you like to come in? Maybe get a glass of wine?" She asked. I walk toward her and wrap my arms around her waist.
"No thank you, I'm driving. Though I do want a little taste of what you have under these clothes." I smirked.
"Well, you're just gonna have to wait." She winked, then ran her tongue on my neck. She grabbed her keys and purse, locking her door. She took my hand in hers and we walked in the elevator.
"I like the way you transform yourself, if that makes sense." She giggled. I snorted, arching my eyebrow.
"What?" I asked.
"The way you dress. It's sexy." Kathleen whispered. I rolled my eyes.
We got downstairs to the parking lot. I opened her door for her and she got in. I sat in the drivers seat and started the car, it roaring to life. Hold you by gyptian started from the radio and I put up the volume and drove away.
Kathleen and I took turns talking about our lives. She's the only child. She comes from an Italian family. Her favorite color is grey and she likes to paint or read on her free time. We reached the restaurant and I looked at her.
"You look beautiful tonight, Kathleen." A small smile is on my lips.
"You look even better." She smiled and leaned forward, Eskimo kissing me before kissing me on the lips.
"You know, I've never met anyone like you before. Someone I could relate to in a weird way, you know?" She told me, looking up at me with her metal blues. I nodded, understanding completely. I got out the car and opened her door for her. She smiled with gratefulness and took my hand. We walked into the restaurant, the sophisticated atmosphere humid.
"Wow, this place is fancy." She whistled. I chuckled. The host stared at Kathleen with a glint of lust in his eyes. Jealousy overcame me.
"Reservations for two. Annamarie Vargas." I huffed. He stared at our entangled hands and sighed. I looked at Kathleen and her face is blank, her eyes are empty as she stares at him. I glare at him and it looks as if he flinched back, then guided us to our tables. Kathleen sat in the booth across from me and smiled timidly. I smiled back, calming down just from looking at her.
"I'll be back for your orders." He crooked. I nodded, Kathleen and I still staring at each other. She slips her fingers in between mine. I lift her hand and kiss it. She pushes her thumb on my lip and I kiss it too, pulling back and looking at her red nail polish.
"Red is a pretty color on you." I complimented.
"You're a pretty color on me." She smirked.
"Shut up." I rolled my eyes, feeling my cheeks heat up.
"It's true. You have a beautiful skin tone. While I'm just a pale Italian." She sighed.
"I think your skin is very pretty. It feels nice on my fingers." I licked my lips. She stared at me, her lips turned up in her famous smile.
"You're such a flirt." She laughed. I laughed along with her and she started to play with my hand. I watched her as she brought my big hand up to her face and kissed each finger. I sighed.
"What's taking him so long?" She asked, her eyebrows pushed together. She's so cute.
"Probably jerking off. Hey, wanna get out of here?" I asked her, leaning forward.
"But you paid for this, I feel bad." She sighed. I smiled.
"I have more money where that came from. Let's go raid a five guys driveway and eat icecream." I smiled. She giggled, nodding. I grabbed her purse and her hand, then we ran out the restaurant, into my car.
We drove around Manhattan, singing loudly to the radio and eating fast food. I know I was gonna regret this later, but I didn't care at the moment. My focus was on Kathleen, the beautiful girl that's now sitting on my lap in nothing but her watch on my couch. After going to five guys and McDonald's, we came back to my apartment and had hot sex on my dining table, and now we are eating m&m mcflurries while watching frasier.
"This has been the most perfect date. Thank you, Ann." She smiled, feeding me some of her Icecream. I leaned in and kissed her, causing her to get Icecream all over her mouth. She laughed and slid off my lap, plopping down on the side, pushing her bare legs on my lap.
"What's your favorite thing in the world?" She asked. I looked at her.
"The sounds you make when my mouth is on your skin." I smiled. She blushed, looking down at her Icecream.
"Birthday?" I asked.
"August 10th, yours?" She looked up at me.
"July 10th." I laughed.
"We are literally a month apart. You're turning twenty five before me though. In a few weeks, actually." She smirked. I stuck my tongue out at her.
"Oh shut up. Twenty five isn't that old." I chuckled. She smiled, then looked down, her arms wrapped around my neck.
"What's wrong?" I asked, trying to look at her face. She laid her head on my shoulders and I felt wetness.
"Babe?" I asked. She looked up at me and her eyes are red, tears falling down her cheeks.
"What's the matter, Kate?" I kissed a tear that escaped from her sockets. She sniffed.
"Please don't ever leave." She sobbed, wheezing in her lungs. She sobbed hard, her face red and her body shaking. I reached for her purse and pulled out her blue inhaler and shook it, opening it and pushing it into her mouth. I pumped it into her and she breathed, pushing it away. She started to cry again, and wiped her face.
"I know we just met but you're so wonderful and sweet and I don't want you to leave. Everyone leaves me and It hurts so bad. Just please." She started to sob again and it finally happened. Tears fell down my cheek as I looked at the girl crying in front of me. The voices stopped, and I just stared.
"I will never, ever leave you. I won't. I like you, a lot. You make me smile and not a lot of people make me smile. People leave me too and it'll kill me to not have you by my side." I sniffed, wiping her tears.
"Fall in love with me. Let's be crazy, together." She whispered. I nodded.
"I plan on it. Just know, I'm a little crazy than normal." I chuckled. She laughed.
"Me too. Im above insanity." She smiled.
"You're perfect." I smiled at her.
"We're perfect." She cooed, kissing me. I kissed her back, running my hands on her bare back as I feel her hand creeping down my thigh, into my underwear. I moan as she touches my clít
"Let's go to bed." She whispers in my ear. I pick her up, carrying her and my Ice cream into the bedroom. We worshipped each other all night, both of us happy to be in each other's arms.
"I'll never leave you. I don't think I could've if I tried." Were my last words before we both drifted off into a peaceful sleep..