Part 5.

"By myself..in the woods. Just the sounds of the distant water and erykah badu." She sung calmingly, in my ear as I curled closer to her body, sniffing. I had another nightmare. It was about me in a black room and I saw Kathleen as a teenager. Then he grabbed her, pushing a knife through her neck, yelling it's my fault. Saying I'm the reason he did this.
"Alone. In the woods. Nothing else but the sound of water and erykah badu. Just a taste.." She continued to sing, the sickness in her throat. It's been a few days since she was released from the hospital. She was forced to stay in bed and take her meds and eat all the Ice Cream she could. She's getting better, but the cold is still there.
She sniffed and continued running her fingers through my hair while staring at the ceiling and humming.
"Are you okay now, baby?" She asked. I shook my head, tears still running down my face.
"What time is it?" I asked, weakly.
"It just hit noon." She answered. I nodded, closing my eyes.
"I love you. He'll never hurt you, again." She whispered. I sighed against her skin, watching the July sky from my window. A soft breeze grazes against the tree that stands tall. That's what I want. Peace.
"We have to see him, today. At FDR Boardwalk for the fireworks." I whispered. I haven't slept well since I've heard about the fest that will be held at the boardwalk and beach, tonight.
"I'll be with you." She sighed. I nodded, kissing her chest.
"I love you." I smiled against the skin of her hip.
"Love you more, princess." She answered. I grabbed her phone, scrolling through her Soundcloud and picked hotelsixnine by spooky black and the song filled my entire apartment, the bass rattling through the house. I grabbed a cigarette and lit it, passing her the pack.
"What age did you start smoking?" Katy's voice filled with curiosity as she lit hers.
"Sixteen." I answered. She nodded, exhaling the toxins in the air. I sat up against the headboard next to her, closing my eyes.
"I'm so tired." I sighed. I felt her touch my face, tracing the bags under my eyes.
"I know, baby. I'm sorry." She whined. I opened my eyes and pecked her lips.
"Not your fault. Maybe a bath with you will make me feel better." I smiled. She winked, standing up. Her ass in a pair of panties that say pink across her butt. I watched as she walked into the bathroom and started the water in the bathtub, spilling lavender milk soap and extra rose petals in there. She came back in the room, pulling me to my feet. She slowly pushed her face toward mine, rubbing her nose against mine, before kissing me slowly. I kissed her back, moaning against her mouth. She pulled my shirt off my body, before lowering my pants. I stood naked in front of her, my caramel skin glistening in the sun spilling through my window. She took her shirt and underwear off, before flushing her naked body on mine. We stood, skin to skin, our tongues fighting for dominance. We walk into the bathroom, hand in hand. She turned off the water and slid into the tub, the water covering up to her chest. I slid in between her legs, the warm water touching my skin. She grabbed her phone and put on her playlist, erykah badu's didn't cha know filling my house. I closed my eyes as her arms wrapped around me, listening to the distant sounds of the drums in her song.
... Kathleen kissed my neck softly, her angel soft lips lingering. Her fingers slid up my body, starting to massage my shoulders. I moaned, my eyes literally rolling in the back of my head as her fingers worked the knots out my back. She pushed my head to the side, cracking my neck.
"Oh feels good, babe." I moaned.
"Of course it does." His voice filled my ears..
My eyes shoot open, looking around and felt Kathleen tighten her arms around my body.
"It's okay, it's okay, just remember he can't get you in your dreams." She whispered.
"Yeah, he's definitely not Freddy." I rolled my eyes. She laughed and I relaxed. I let out a breath. This feels like nightmare on elm street. I can feel his hands on me. The vivid memories flashing in my head. I felt her arms tighten around me and I laced my fingers with hers.
"I love you." I said.
"And I love you." She kissed my forehead. I never felt so vulnerable before. Never let anyone take care of me. It feels good. We stayed in the warm bath until it became cold. She went to take her meds as I got dressed in a pair of black shorts and a shirt with the American flag on it. I pulled my hair in a tight pony tail and slipped on my red vans. I walked to the kitchen and saw Kathleen in a coral and navy blue strapless dress. Her hair was flat and laying down her body. I walked behind her and snuck my hand up the skirt of her dress, watching her freeze. I pushed my fingers into her underwear, rubbing her clït in slow circles. I watched as her head tilted back, her fingers gripping the edge of the counter, tightly. I moved her hair with my other hand and kissed her tan shoulder as I pushed my fingers into her. She let out a whimper as I curled them. I moved them slowly, making her groan in frustration, moving against my fingers.
"Please." She moaned.
"Please what?" I asked, wanting her to say it.
"Please fück me." She gasped. I pulled my fingers out and pushed them into her mouth, pulling her head back. She moaned, sucking on my fingers that are covered with her juices. Ever since being with her, I've come to find out that she loves rough sex. I love it, too. I pulled my pants down and pulled out the dildo, bending her over. I spread her legs, digging my nails into her right buttcheek as I entered her. She jerked up, moaning extremely loud you would think we're watching porn on the surround sound. I fùcked her hard, pulling on her hair.
"Anna!" She gasped as I pulled her head back by her hair, pushing my mouth against hers. She moaned against my mouth, her lips parting.
"Oh, baby, harder. Please." She bites my lip hard, drawing blood. I pulled back, grabbing her hips and moving in and out of her faster than I've ever done before. She holds onto the counter for dear life, moaning my name repeatedly.
"Don't cum until I tell you to." I demand. A loud moan escapes her mouth as I pull out half way, hitting her special spot repeatedly. Her body shakes, her legs quivering as I repeat this gesture many times, torturing her. I look in the kitchen mirror and look at her face, a mixture of bliss and pain in her face.
"Please, please please!" She begs, her eyes clenched shut, her teeth pushed together.
"Please what? Tell me, baby, what do you want?" I asked, hitting her spot harder as my hand moves to the sensitive spot between her rear. She gasps, her eyes rolling back
"L-let me cum. Please, baby." She let out a weird noise, her eyes crossing as I jerked into her, hitting a soft spot I've never hit before.
"Mm, you wanna cum? Just tell me who this body belongs to, then I'll let you cum." I answered, hitting that soft spot again. She let out a muffled, animalistic noise.
"I-it, fùck, it belongs to you, Anna. Please." She screams, letting out a sob of ecstasy.
"Are you just saying that so you can cum, princess?" I asked, hitting that soft spot harder, making her lose it.
"Anna, I swear to God this body belongs to you but if you don't fücking let me cum and you keep hitting whatever the fück you're hitting I will snap your fücking neck." She yelled. I let out a loud laugh and told her she can cum, hitting the spot again. Tears ran down her face as her mouth parted, letting out a long, loud moan. I slapped her ass for her saying that but it just made her moan louder as she came. I removed the dildo from inside her and she turned around, looking up at me like she's on cloud nine.
"I don't think I've ever had a strong orgasm like that before." She sighs, her cheeks redder than her ass.
"Your cheeks are redder than your ass." I laughed. She corner eyed me, standing up straight, trying to look me in the eye, but only hits my chin.
"No sex for a month." She crossed her arms.
"Watch you want me to fück you in a stall at the boardwalk." I giggled, wiping her cheeks. She rolled her eyes, walking to the bedroom. I walked to the bathroom and cleaned off the dildo and pushed back in my underwear and walked back and saw her strapping on her wedges.
"I wear wedges and you still manage to be a giant compared to me." She pouted.
"Boohoo. You know you love when I give you piggy back rides." I smiled. She gave me an innocent look.
"I do." She smiled. I bend down and kiss her, before grabbing my car keys and overnight bag.
"Come on, I'll buy you food at the fest, unless you want Icecream." I smiled. She nodded and smiled like a child and hopped on my back. I carried her to the car and placed her in the seat. I hopped in and drove to the boardwalk.
We finally reached our destination and I feel stuck. Tears crawl in my eyes, and I try to push them back, but they fall anyway. I put my head on the steering wheel, sobbing. I cried and cried and Kathleen rubbed my back, telling me to let it all out. I bump my head on the steering wheel slowly, trying to stop crying.
"I don't want to see him." My hoarse sobs ripping through my chest. I hear her sniff and I look up at her, tears falling down her face.
"Im sorry you have to go through this. You must be in so much pain. Im sorry you have to see him, I'm sorry you had to hold this in for so long. I'm sorry for never noticing." She cried, her body shaking. I hugged her to my chest, sobbing against her shoulder.
"I love you. I can't let him win. We can't let him see that we're weak." I sniffed. She nodded.
"I love you, baby." She kissed me softly, wiping my face. I wiped hers and we grabbed our things, walking hand and hand to the boardwalk. We met our family and walked on the boardwalk. He stared at us the entire time, a glint in his eye. Kathleen stayed with her back straight, a smile on her face. We took Polaroids of us kissing and feeding eachother cotton candy.
"Wanna go get some Icecream now?" I asked. She nodded.
"I think you deserve it." She answered, hopping on my back. I took her to the stand and we got a large waffle cone with vanilla and rainbow sprinkles.
"You got some on your lip." I laughed.
"Here take it off for me." She answered. I kissed her and laughed as we walked together.
"Excuse me?" A man with tousled hair and Ray band glasses with large cameramen next to him asked.
"Yes?" I answered, smiling.
"I'm doing a documentary on lgbt couples, and you two are just the cutest. May I interview you both? Maybe take some pictures?" He asked. I looked at Kathleen.
"Is that okay with you, babe?" I asked. She nodded, flashing a large smile.
"Great! My name is John and this is just a great opportunity for me. How about we go where the sunset is better?" He asked. I nodded, grabbing Kathleen's hand as she eats the Icecream. We followed John and did everything he said.
"Hi this is John again and Im here with.." He said.
"Kathleen." She answered.
"Annamarie." I responded.
"We're here with Annamarie and Kathleen, this really beautiful couple. First I would like to say happy Fourth of July, and I love your outfits! So vintage. Kind of like the stud and femme look, shall I say?" John chuckled. I laughed along with both of them.
"Um, yeah I guess you can say that. Though, both of us are pretty dominant in the relationship. Have our own rules for each other. It's something special, really." Kathleen answered. I nodded.
"Ah, that's beautiful. Though I do have a question for Annamarie. When people see you, do they automatically assume you're a man?" He asked. I smile. Remembering Sofie's boy toy at the beach.
"Sometimes. It depends how I dress. I can be really laid back, graphic tshirts and cargo shorts. Or I can be really professional. Prada bags, Louis shoes and very expensive dresses." I answered.
"She does look hot in a dress." Kathleen pushed in. I laughed, kissing her forehead.
"I must say, you both are a really beautiful couple. Don't you guys think?" John asked the growing crowd. Everyone nodded, making Kathleen blush, putting her head on my shoulder.
" So, for the both of you, how is it being in the lgbt community in a world like this?" He asked.
"Well, some people don't really expect a girl and a girl kissing while they walk down the street. But it happens, you know? Anna and I are in love, and I hope to God we have a long future together. People are just going to have to accept that. Especially some men. I have people on a daily coming up to Anna and i and are like, 'oh who's the man in the relationship?' And I'm just like, you don't need to have a man in the relationship to be in love. Love is something great and should be expressed through anyone." Kate answered. I stared at her for a moment.
"I love you." I said.
"And I love you." She kissed me, sweetly. People awed and cooed. I took some of her Icecream and looked at the camera, winking.
"This is so great. Thank you, Annamarie and Kathleen. Before we go, may I ask where you both shop? The viewers are asking." He asked.
"I shop at forever twenty one and all these expensive shops. While this child here loves walking into journeys and hot topic." Kathleen answered. Some people bursted into laughter.
"You both seem to have very good taste. It fits you both. Careers?" He asked.
"I work at Bronx zoo. I love animals. I have a king snake at home that this one here loves to play with." I chuckled.
"Im a guidance counselor at NYU. I have a cat." Kathleen answered. I laughed. She pushed the Icecream on my mouth.
"Wow, that's great. I wish you both the best." John says. We smile at him. He takes some pictures of us and one is Kathleen licking Icecream off my nose, then me grabbing her from behind, then one of us kissing, her hands wrapped around my neck as she tip toes.
We walk back smiling and eating Icecream when I see my father. He stands tall, smirking next to my mother as she talks to Delores. My good mood drops and I cling onto Kathleen's hand. He stares at her with lustfilled eyes and a knowing glint in them. Like he knows she's familiar. We walk right past him, sitting down at the table. I kiss Delores on the cheek and shake pats hand.
"How are you feeling?" Delores asked her daughter.
"Never better, thanks to this girl." She smiled up at me. I smiled back, trying to look amused. I feel his eyes crawling through my skin. Kathleen rubs my back slowly, trying to calm me down.
"I'm gonna buy us some food." I whispered. I kissed her on the cheek and stood up, walking to the stand. As I waited in line, the hairs on my body stick up. I feel his presence.
"What do you want?" I asked as he stood next to me.
"You know, showing off your sinful relationship isn't going to stop me. I can tell I've been living in your brain. I've learned that fake smile over the years, princess." He answers.
"Fück you." I spit. He smirks, his eyes bouncing.
"I know, child. That's what happened, right?" He laughs, evilly before kissing my forehead. As Kathleen walks by, I watch as they stare at each other for a moment before she walked toward me.
"He just loves this. He's winning." I choked as I walked to the beach side. I plopped on to the sand and put my knees up to my chin, rocking back and forth. Tears burned my eyes as they spilt out. My head is quiet. Mumbling. Whispering as I fold into myself. Katy sits next to me, holding me as close as she could as I sit in my difficult position.
"Maybe we should talk to your mother and sister." She whispered.
"I can't." I sobbed. She nodded.
"You have to. You have to, my love. He deserves to be locked up." She sighs.
"Not today, alright?" I answered. She nodded, kissing my cheek.
"I love you, little girl." She whispers.
"I love you, too." I responded. For the rest of our stay we walked on the beach and ate and sat with our family. As they laughed and carried on, I sat quietly. There's no more positivity in me. We all said our goodbyes and finally parted. We sat quietly in the car as I drove. I stared into the road, not knowing how I managed to drive. We walked into her home and I went straight to the bedroom, stripping off my clothes and crawling into her covers into fatal position. I stared at the floor, feeling hollow.
"Anna?" I heard her vacant voice. I couldn't respond. My body started to shake, violently. I felt her arms wrap around me. I didn't move. I sat still, my eyes wide open as my thoughts race. After a while of silence, I started to hear her soft snoring. That's when it all came out. I started to sob into my hands, heaving for air.
'I want you to be dead. You're worthless. She deserves better. Let. Him. Win.' The voices repeated. I nodded, feeling my lungs fight for air.
"I want to die." I sobbed, rocking back and forth.
"No you don't." I heard Kathleen's voice, answer. I turn over and she's staring at me with her sleepy silver eyes, tears filling them.
"Just try. For me. You're a fighter, baby. Don't let him win. Don't listen to the voices. Shun them away, and listen to your voice that's telling you to try harder for me. You've been through too much, my love and I know you're tired because I'm tired too. He's smart, and he knows he has you by his thorns, but karma and God will get him. I love you so much. Our love is too strong, baby. Do not give up on me. Do not-" before she could finish, I slammed my lips against hers. We kissed passionately. She climbed on top of me, grinding against me. I moaned as she pinned my arms above my head , scratching down my arms. She kissed down my neck, sucking and biting. I whimpered, pushing my hips up onto hers.
"Tell me what you want." She whispered in my ear.
"Show me how much you want me to stay." I answered. She rubbed her nose against mine, holding my cheek in her hand. I looked at her lips, then her beautiful eyes.
"You're so beautiful." I whispered, kissing her mouth. She unhooked my undergarments as I did to her. She left butterfly kisses on my collar bone. Her hair covered us like a curtain, natural gold locks surrounding us as she kissed my neck and my chin. She stuck her tongue out and licked my lower lip. My tongue met hers as I tightened my grip around her. She hugged me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I held her closer, our chests flushed together.
"I never want to lose you." She sniffed. I nodded.
"You won't. You won't." I cooed. She kissed me, running her hands down my toned body. She ran her fingers up and down my abs. She kissed my neck, gasping as she felt my hand starting to creep toward her clít. She let out a sexy moan as I grazed it with my index finger, feeling her drip against my leg. She sucked my bottom lip into her mouth as she arched against my finger. She ran her finger across my clít the same pattern I did to her, making me sigh. I pushed my fingers into her tight, warm sex, making her whimper as she stretched around them. Kathleen pushed one finger into me, curling it slightly.
"Oh, fuck." I whispered, moving my fingers in and out of her.
"Yeah, yeah right there." She moaned as I hit her favorite spot. She moved against my fingers as we fùcked each other, our moans painting the room.
"God, I'm close." She whimpered. I nodded, agreeing with her.
"I love you." I whimpered, feeling her move her fingers faster.
"God, I love you too." She gasped, her head thrown back. I jerked my fingers into her, making her scream as she started to cum. She pushed down on my clït making me fall with her.
After we came back to reality, I wrapped my arms around her waist, my eyes drooping.
"I love you." I whispered. She hummed in agreement, running her hands through my hair as I started to sleep..
The sun beaming against our naked bodies as the birds chirped woke me up. I looked at Kathleen and smiled as she snored. I got up and put on my gym clothes and sneakers. I brushed my teeth and tied my hair in a tight ponytail, watching as it hit my shoulders. I need a haircut. I grabbed my phone and kissed Kathleen's forehead, before running to the kitchen. I grabbed my water and gym bag , then left her home. I drove to the gym and walked in, feeling like everyone in the room was watching me. I walked into the private boxing room and stretched, then put on the boxing gloves. I plugged my phone in and Solid by Robbanks came on and
I started to punch it. I thought of my father, and started to punch it more intensely, the song running through me. I growled as I watched it bounce back. Run, Ricky, Run by manolo rose came on and I breathed, thinking about everything he's done to me. I screamed and punched it so hard, the chain rattled in the dark room. I shouted and punched it harder, not caring as people stared through the glass doors. No Tellin by Drake came on and tears ran down my face as I thought about what would happen if I told. It'll ruin my family. They will blame me. I screamed and punched it continuously, feeling my knuckles crack, repeatedly. The pain feels good. I miss cutting. But for Kathleen's sake, I will not. I punch and punch. The bass rattling in the room doesn't drown out the echo of my screaming. The speakers are borderline to blow but my screams are still louder. I kick it, imagining it to be his face, adrenaline running through every core of my being. 300 thousand by cavalier came on but I didn't care, continuing to punch and kick the bag. It fell off the chain and I tackled it, punching and kicking and screaming. I pushed it to the side, trying to catch my breath. I looked at the punching bag. I looked out the glass and saw that I gained a crowd. I rolled my eyes and unplugged my phone, then put the punching bag back in place. I walked out the room and walked to the treadmill. I ran until my muscles were going to give out on me on the highest speed it could go, then went to lift weights. I lifted one hundred pounds, twenty times even though my muscles didn't want me to. I drank some water then went to the locker room. I showered and changed into a pair of Joggers and a v-neck. I walked to my car and drove to starbucks, buying some breakfast for Kathleen and I, then drove to her home. As I walked to the door I hear the familiar toon of Poetic Justice by Kendrick Lamar behind the door. I opened it and saw my gorgeous girl painting on a large canvas. I placed the breakfast and my gym bag in the kitchen and walked behind her.
"Hey, sexy." I whispered in her ear while holding her hips. She smiled, closing her eyes as I kissed her neck and pushed my hands up her crop top.
"Hey, gorgeous. Let's go out tonight. Im in the dancing mood." She moaned as I played with her nipple.
"Of course. Where would you like to go?" I asked her, turning her around so she can face me. She kissed me, softly, before continuing to speak.
"One of my co-workers invited us to Coyote Ugly, the club. She thinks we'll like it." She answered, her hands on the nape of my neck.
"Sure, baby. How about I take you out to get your nails done? Maybe relax a little? I can use a hair cut." I asked, looking at the time. It's after one. Damn I've been at the gym that long?
"Aw, that's so sweet, baby." Kathleen cooed, kissing me again. She's in such a good mood, today. I smiled against her mouth.
"I bought you a chai latte and tuna on rye bread from Starbucks." I said. She hugged me and walked to the kitchen, her pale plump bottom in green ripped shorts and her white crop top. Her hair is in a messy ponytail.
"It's gonna be over 80 degrees tonight. What should I wear?" She asked, while biting into her sandwich.
"What about that really sexy two piece yellow and gray bandage dress that you have? With your beige sandals?" I asked. She nodded, smiling.
"Thank you. That's the perfect outfit. What are you gonna wear?" She asked me. I shrugged.
"Should I be all man dyke tonight, or sexy femme fatale?" I asked, snorting at my dumb references. She laughed.
"Whatever you'll feel comfortable in." She giggled.
"Maybe I should combine. Curl my hair, but wear a button down, and heels?" I asked. She nodded.
"I love it when you're all man dyke." She moaned, playfully. I laughed. I drank my coffee as she ate and then we changed. She put on a pair of black Jean shorts and tucked in a gray t-shirt and her wolf gray air Jordan 10's as I threw on a pair of jeans and kept on my white v neck and my converses.
"Why do you have such small feet?" I asked her. She laughed.
"Im a small person." She answered. I rolled my eyes, linking my fingers with hers as we walked to my car. We drove to her favorite nail salon and walked in.
"What color should I get?" She asked.
"Maybe a nice grey." I answered. She nodded, picking out a grey matte color. She asked for coffin shaped nails and I watched as she got them done.
"Thanks, baby." She whispered, kissing me softly. Some people looked at us but I just smiled and kissed her again, then looked at the man doing her toes. He painted her perfect little feet the same color her acrylics are.
"This color will blend so nice with your sandals." I smiled. She kissed my cheek.
"All thanks to you, I won't look like a fool. How about you get your nails done?" She asked.
"Nah, I have to keep them nice and short for my lady." I wiggled my eyebrows. She leaned toward my ear.
"You know, just because I'm getting long nails doesn't mean I can't use my tongue, baby." She whispered, biting my ear lobe. I chuckled, darkly.
"Prove it." I answered. She winked.
"You know who you look like?" I asked.
"Who?" She replied.
"Amber Heard. Yes, you both are fücking identical, except you have silver blue eyes and a sexier body. Makes you ten times hotter than her." I answered.
"I look like a lot of people to you, but I have the biggest crush on her oh my, I'm flattered." She giggled. I laughed and kissed her forehead. After her nails were done, I paid and we left, hopping into my car.
"What time do you wanna leave?" I asked as we drove to her home.
"Hm, I say about eight." She answered. I nodded, kissing her hand. We finally reached the house . For the rest of the day, we watched Amber heard movies and had sex on her couch. I played with her cat a few times, too. Now it's time to get ready. We both showered and she got dressed in the outfit we chose, and I put on fitted white skinny pants, with a white button down shirt that was tucked in a bit, and white vans, I put my hair in a pony tail and applied some Chapstick and mascara. I left the two top buttons of my shirt undone, pushed my sleeves up and put on a silver chain. I put on my silver watch and looked at Kathleen and nearly moaned. Her curves were hugged perfectly. Her hair was curled and her makeup was done, perfectly. Her feet are in her beige wedges, her grey toe nails peeking out.
"You look so sexy, I might just keep you here, tonight. No one else deserves to see this beautiful body." I whispered, my hands sneaking to her large bottom. Her hands rubbed up and down my chest as she looked up at me through her long lashes, her sexy smirk on her face. My hands sneaked near the end of her skirt, gripping her cheek.
"They can watch, but they can't touch." She chuckled darkly, kissing my chin. My phone vibrated, letting us know our cab was here.
"Mm, I know you probably weren't looking forward to going out tonight, so thank you for doing this." Kathleen murmured. She gave me a chaste kiss and grabbed her purse and keys. We walked out to the cab and hopped in. I watched out the window as the city lights passed us, illuminating the car.
We reached our destination and paid the cabby before walking into the club. It's big, but crowded. It's dark, besides the flashing lights. It's hot in here, too. Kathleen tugs on my sleeve and I look at her, before looking at where she's pointing. A short dark skinned lady with curly hair in a very colorful cocktail dress and high heels is waving at us as she clings to a tall light-skin man with dreads and a suit, similar to mine.
"That's Rita and her husband, Greg." She shouted. I followed her and watched as she greeted her friend.
"This is Annamarie, my partner." I shook hands with Greg and his wife.
"Oh my, you're tall. I ordered us sex on the beaches, if you don't mind." Rita answered, flipping her dark curls over her shoulder. I nodded, holding Kathleen as she sat on my lap when I slid into the bar stool. We all talked about jobs and NYU students as we drank. Kathleen and Rita were excused to to the restroom and Greg and I were left alone.
"Our partners seem close." He managed to have small talk with me. I nodded, ordering a scotch.
"I'll have the same, please." He ordered. He seems to be a bit laid back, kinda handsome too. His light skin matches mine, his dark grey eyes shine with joy, especially when he talks about his wife.
"Where do you work?" He asked me.
"Bronx zoo. You?" I asked.
"Oh wow, our daughter loves it there. Im a defense attorney." He smiled, sipping his scotch. I sipped on mine, thinking about Kathleen and I having little ones running about.
"How old is your daughter?" I asked, swallowing the rest of my drink.
"Just turned two. She loves animals. I have a picture." He pulls out his phone and shows me. A small girl with long curly hair reaching for the camera. She's smiling a gummy smile, dimples in her cheeks. Her grey eyes are shining with innocence and joy.
"She's beautiful, looks like you both." I smiled, feeling my heart flutter as I stared at the innocent child. I miss innocence. The giggling at nothing, the deep interest in random shapes of things. I lost that too soon. I swallowed and shot Greg a smile, before I saw Kathleen and Rita walking back. She looked at me and touched her chest, pushing her eyebrows together. She can tell I'm upset. She came up to me and kissed my cheek, whispering 'I love you' in my ear. I nodded, whispering it back.
"Body shots!" Rita yelled, clapping her hands, excitedly. She's just a bundle of energy. Shots, salt and a slice of lime was sat in front of us and I groaned.
"It'll be okay, baby." Kathleen giggled, kissing my hand.
"Okay, who goes first?" Greg asked, smiling at his wife.
"Whoever the beer bottle lands on first." Rita shot us a large grin. It scared me a bit. The beer bottle spun and spun and it landed on me. Of course. I placed the lime in Katy's mouth, then sprinkled salt on the pulse point of her neck.
"Do it! Do it!" I heard them chanting as I hesitated. I sighed and felt Kathleen's arms wrap around my waist. I licked the salt of her neck, slowly, making her groan. Then I threw the shot back and sucked the lime into my mouth. Rita and greg started to clap, cheering as I giggled. I pulled the lime from her mouth and kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth. We visibly french kissed, my hand on her ass. I bit her bottom lip, pulling on it. She wrapped her arms around my neck, her nails scratching and playing with the hair that's there.
"Get a room." Rita yelled, and I laughed against Kathleen's mouth, pulling back. Her lips are swollen and her eyes are dark with lust.
"Hello, earth to Kathleen and Anna! I wanna finish the game!" Rita laughed. I rolled my eyes and looked at the bottle that spun and spun. It landed on Greg.
"I knew it!" He laughed. I giggled, wrapping my arms around Kathleen's waist. I looked around and saw some men staring at us with lust, but I didn't care. The alcohol is starting to take over my system. I watched as he sprinkled the salt on Rita's palm. He licked it off, kissing her wrist, then took his shot and pulled the lime out her mouth with his, pecking her softly.
"Cuties." I smiled, feeling my cheeks flush from the alcohol.
"Ugh, it's hot." Kathleen moaned. I nodded, feeling the alcohol make my veins sing. The bottle landed on Kathleen and she flashed me her famous sexy, sinister smile.
"I swear that smile of yours can make anyone drop their pants." I breathed. She started to unbutton my shirt, exposing my six pack. Thank god I have on a black sports bra. This girl is crazy.
"Oh, Kathleen's going in for the big guns!" Rita yelled. People watched as she kissed my stomach, before she sprinkled salt on it. She popped the lime in my mouth, winking at me before lowering to my stomach. She licked the salt off, and kissed my skin with a little tongue, then sat up straight and downed her drink, then pulled the lime and my lower lip into my mouth. Her long nails scratched up and down my stomach as she kissed me.
"You do the most when you're drunk." I moaned quietly.
"Only when I'm with you." She pulled back, buttoning my shirt. The music is pumping and louder than normal, but my heart beat drowns it out.
"Why can't we be like that?" I heard Rita say, smacking Greg's chest. He let out a loud laugh and kissed her forehead.
"We are all different. Doesn't mean he loves you any less." I answered. Rita shot me a large smile and kissed her husband, softly. Kathleen rubbed her thumb across my lips and I kissed it, biting down softly on it as she pushed it in my mouth.
"I love you." She stared at my lips.
"I love you." I answered back. The bottle landed on Greg again and Rita pouted, but then smiled as her husband pushed the lime into his mouth. She licked the salt of the column of his neck and drank her tequila, before biting the lime. My mood suddenly changes as I watch them. I think about how they're happy, and how their daughter is. Im happy but then I'm not. I have mental scars that just seem to open over and over again.
"Baby, would you mind if I go for a cigarette?" I asked. She looks at my face, reading me.
"Would you like me to come with you?" She asked, looking at her friends in a deep embrace with each other.
"If you want to. It's okay." I hit her a soft smile.
"I love you. I'll be here when you get back." She kissed my forehead, slipping my lighter in the little pocket on my chest. I smiled.
"Always have to be prepared." I giggled. She slapped my ass as I walked outside. I saw a corner store down the block and walked into it. I bought a pack of parliament cigarettes with a pack of gum and lit one as I walked back to the club. After I finished smoking, I felt a bit relieved and popped a piece of gum in my mouth and walked back into the club. I saw Kathleen and Rita taking blow job shots. I wrapped my arms around her waist and she immediately leaned back against me.
"Let me have a margarita, please." I asked the bartender. Kathleen looked at me and her face was flushed, and her eyes were glossy.
"You're so drunk." I giggled. She laughed loudly, throwing her head back.
"Just a little." She squeaked, her nose bunching up. Rita and Greg disappeared and I sipped my margarita as Kathleen sat on my lap, swinging her legs like a little girl.
"Can we dance?" She asked, pouting. She acts like such a child when she's drunk. I love it.
"In a sec, princess. Im trying to catch up to your level of drunk." I smirked, asking for another drink. After two scotches, I started to feel more relaxed and hot. Then I took my girl to the dance floor. Earned It by The Weeknd started and Kathleen smiled widely.
"This song makes me so wet." She moaned into my ear. My hands ran all over her body as we grind against each other. She pushed her back onto my front, grinding against me. I held onto her hips, moving with her.
"I love it when you dance on me." I bit her ear, making her inhale sharply.
"Let me speed it up a bit." The Dj projected. I Don't Mind by Usher came on and I know how much Kate loves music from the radio. The dance floor became more crowded and people started singing, including us two. Kathleen started dancing very provocatively. Booty popping, hip swirling. It was the sexiest thing ever. She linked her fingers with mine, moving them around her body as she looked at me over her shoulder. Her bottom lip is in her mouth, a sexy smirk filling her gorgeous face.
Ass drop by wiz Khalifa came on and her drunken state causes her to dance in ways that would make her blush if she was sober. She just doesn't care, tonight. She twerked and whined her hips. She dropped it low, moving her ass against me. I swear she'd make the best stripper in the world.
"Damn, white girl got too much ass." I heard someone say. I smirked, grabbing it in the crowded area.
"Mm I love you." She slurred, her eyes hooded.
"I love you too, baby." I smiled. She planted a kiss on my lips.
"Let's go dance on the bar." She smiled.
"Sure." I giggled. I need another drink. She climbed on the bar and started dancing. People cheered and I laughed, whistling loudly. She winked at me, pulling me on the bar with her. She danced on me, lowering down my body. She kissed my stomach and slithered back up before kissing my mouth. She turned around and pushed herself against me, pushing my hands up her skirt. I kissed her neck, rubbing her thigh. She moaned lowly, her lips parting as I ran my hands around her. Kendrick Lamar's voice in Backseat Freestyle drowned our moans out. She had a big smile on her face as she played with the hem of her skirt. She picked up one of the shots we left on the table and picked it up, swallowing it. She kissed me, her tongue tasting like the tequila she just drank, and her natural, sweet juices. We danced on the bar, with no care in the world. We laughed and stayed in our blissful drunken bubble until four am. Rita and Greg said their goodbyes around three. Kathleen and I are drunk out of our minds.
"I can't see straight." Kathleen slurs. I giggled into my scotch, downing it down.
"I feel- I feel great." I rambled, tumbling outside into the humid Manhattan air. The street is filled with people dressed in weird clothes. Maybe im hallucinating.
"Do you want mcdonalds?" I asked her, holding my stomach. Her eyes were half closed, but she nodded, grabbing my hand. She burped loudly, causing some people to look at her. I laughed. We walked to Broadway, looking for the McDonald's. We walked in and it was pretty vacant, except for the workers. We ordered tons of food and we ate, laughing like animals.
"Baaaaabe." Kathleen dragged.
"Yeah, babe?" I slurred, hiccuping. She straddled me on the chair, trying to look me in the eye, but her eyes kept crossing.
"L-lets go home and have some fun." She slurred. I nodded, and walked outside with her. I whistled for a taxi and one stopped . We hopped in and she fell on top of me. I laughed.
"Hop off, fatass." I joked. She wiggled her ass on top of me, before laying her head on my shoulder. I kissed her, hoping she won't throw up. Once we reached her home, she started chasing her cat around the house and I walked into the bedroom.
"Kate!" I yelled. She walked in and flashed a drunken smirk. I took off my clothes and she followed suite.
"Hold on I have to use the bathroom." She yelled, walking to the bathroom. I stumbled in there and laughed loudly as I saw her laying in the tub.
"You're in the tub!" I laughed. She giggled, standing up.
"God, tonight was fun." She giggled, I nodded. I blink and she's laying on the floor, a big smile on her face. I walked in the room and laid on the floor, grabbing her duvet and throwing it over my body.
"I love you." She yelled, echoing the you. I giggled, my eyes shutting.
"And I..I." I didn't even finish the sentence before I found myself floating in my dreams...