𝟏𝟖 ➝ 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

"What do you mean she broke up with you? She asked you to go to her house because she needed you, right?"

"Yeah," he sniffled. "She said she needed to break up with me. Also said she had more important things to do than date."

"It's alright, Atsumu. She didn't deserve you anyway," you comforted. "Where's Osamu? You should talk to your twin about these kinds of things."

"I'm pretty sure 'Samu's fuckin' Maemi right now," he cried. These horny bastards.

"How about Suna?"

"That's fuckin' embarrasin' to talk to him about. I got dumped by my first girlfriend in less than a month," he explained.

"There's no way she's your first girlfriend! You've dated so many other girls."

"They were just flings, those don't count. Kazuko was my first official one."

"How come you can talk to me and not one of your best friends?" you questioned.

"Well, you're my closest friend and I'm more comfortable with you," he answered.

You smiled at his answer. "Listen, I'm always here if you need to talk. It's okay to be sad."

"Thanks, Y/n. I think I'll just sleep and see how I feel tomorrow. Good night."

"Good night." You hung up the phone.

Soon later, you dozed off to sleep.

"You should focus on nationals to get over her

"You should focus on nationals to get over her. That's what I do when I'm sad, I play volleyball," you suggested as you walked next to Atsumu to go to the cafeteria.

You've never been through a breakup, and neither have any of your friends, so you had no idea how to comfort Atsumu. You tried your best to, though.

"I'll try." Atsumu has been in a bad mood all day, and even Osamu didn't know how to lift his spirit up.

"I'll buy you a strawberry milk if that'll make you happier," you said. He aggressively nodded in response.

Once you two got your food, you went to go sit at your usual table with Maemi and Emiko.

"Is it true? Did Nishida really break up with Atsumu?" whispered Emiko. You nodded, sadly. "Wait, aren't you supposed to be happy about this?" Emiko continued.

"Of course I'm not. Maybe just a tiny bit, but Atsumu's super bummed about it. I feel terrible for him," you explained. "She was his first girlfriend too."

"There is no way in hell she was his first girlfriend!" argued Maemi.

"Apparently those other girls were just flings, so they don't count. Atsumu told me last night that he thought he loved her," you said. "I gotta go, I promised Atsumu some strawberry milk."

You walked to the vending machines to get strawberry milk for Atsumu. The last time you remembered, this was his favorite drink. But that was when you guys were kids.

After you got the milk, the grey haired twin tapped you on the shoulder. "Hm?" you asked.

"Please help me. 'Tsumu has been depressed, I don't know how to fix it!" he pleaded.

"You're his twin! If you can't make him feel better, what makes you think I can? I've already tried comforting him already."

"Fine. I'll probably just make him onigiris once we get home to cheer him up."

You gave Osamu a thumbs up and started to walk to Atsumu's table to give him his strawberry milk. His face was down on the table, so you couldn't see his face. You recognized him because of his blond hair, though.

You lightly tapped Atsumu on the shoulder, and he perked his head up to see who did it. "Here," you said as you handed him the milk.

"Thanks," he rudely grumbled, taking a sip.

"Atsumu, are you okay? I told you I'm here if-" you started to say before he cut you off.

"God just shut the fuck up! I don't need to talk to you anymore! You got me the girl and she broke up with me. You were just my wingwoman and nothing more," he snapped.

The whole cafeteria went silent. Even his fangirls. You flicked him off and walked away to your table.

"That wasn't nice, Atsumu," Kita scolded.

"That was a jerk move," Suna added, pausing the video he took of the argument. "She was just trying to comfort you."

"Whatever," he groaned.

"Fucking scrub. I hate him. So fucking annoying," you scowled to Maemi and Emiko.

"Atsumu didn't need to do that. You even bought him milk for fucks sake! Ungrateful bastard." Emiko rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Atsumu began to rest his head on the table again and thought about what he just did. Was that too harsh?