𝟐𝟎 ➝ 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞

"Listen, Y/n, I was really upset yesterday. I know that doesn't excuse my actions, but I'm really sorry," Atsumu apologized.

You ignored his apology, continuing to walk to class. "Whatever. She'll come around," he mumbled. You rolled your eyes.

You took a seat in the classroom and rested your head in your palms. You heard whispering from your classmates, talking about you.

"Did he apologize yet?" Osamu asked, taking a seat at the desk next to you.

You nodded. "It was a pretty shitty one, though."

"His ego is too big, so he doesn't even think he did anythin' wrong. I'm so fuckin' ashamed to be his twin," Osamu grumbled.

"Are you seriously still ignorin' me? I said I was sorry

"Are you seriously still ignorin' me? I said I was sorry." Atsumu caught up to you as you were walking to the cafeteria. You've been ignoring him all day.

"Miya-san! I love you!" his fangirls squealed. He gave them a fake smile and started to walk away with you.

"Y/n. You can't ignore me forever." He grabbed onto your hand.

"Yes, I can. Please let go," you snapped, yanking your hand away from his. You left him standing in the hallway alone once you walked to your lunch table.

"You're talking to Atsumu again?" Emiko asked, pulling out her bento box to eat.

"No. He was the one talking to me first. I don't forgive people that easily, Emiko. Anyways, where's Maemi?"

"She said she had to stay behind to work on stuff," Emiko answered, taking a bite of her food.

You looked over at Atsumu's table to see if Osamu was there, and he wasn't. "I have no doubt that she's getting railed in the storage room by Osamu."

"Jesus Christ! I feel like she has sex every day now! Goddamn!" shouted Emiko.

"That dick must be good," you said. Emiko nodded in agreement.

"How about you? Any guys on your mind? Or girls?" you asked.

"I've been talking to this one girl from Miyagi... she goes to Karasuno. I don't know if she's straight or not, though," she answered. "She's a first year manager for their volleyball team."

"Is she going to be at nationals?"

"Yep."

You started to wiggle your eyebrows at her. Emiko hasn't had a serious relationship since last year, with a guy that also lives in Miyagi and in a volleyball club. You honestly didn't remember his name, maybe it was Sheerabear? He ended up cheating on her with a cheerleader. "You should come to nationals with me so you can see her!"