𝟑𝟓 ➝ 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

"What the fuck are these comments?" You screamed, unleashing your anger to Emiko. "We didn't— we didn't even do anything coupley in the pictures! We're literally just modeling together! These fans are crazy!"

"Well... didn't Atsumu have his hand on your waist for one of them? That's coupley. Let me see," Emiko said with a confused tone.

"Here." You handed her the phone that had the Instagram pictures that ICS posted.

Emiko took the phone from you and scrolled through the comments with widened eyes. The screen flooded with comments saying that the two of you look cute together, and saying that you two were a couple they never knew they needed. "What the hell? You're right, your fans are absolutely crazy."

"What do you think Keiji will say?" You've been nervous about your boyfriend's reaction to this. This was definitely not what you were expecting after modeling for ICS.

Emiko shrugged. "Dunno," she lied. He's definitely going to be mad, she thought to herself. "Did he end up replying to any of your texts or calls?"

"Yeah, yesterday. I was relieved, but I'm still pretty upset at him," you told her.

"That's good. Anyways, I gotta get to class, have fun at practice, okay?" Emiko said.

"Good luck!" you shouted at her before she left the apartment in a rush.

You sighed and walked into your room to get ready for volleyball practice. You threw on a t-shirt along with your volleyball shorts.

"It's raining again," you mumbled to yourself.

You put on your raincoat and headed out to get a taxi. Your original plan was to jog to the gymnasium, since it'd only take about 30-45 minutes, but since it was raining, you couldn't.

You waved at the side of the road and a taxi came to pick you up. You told the driver where you needed to go, and they got you there in fifteen minutes.

"Thank you!" you exclaimed before getting out of the car.

You jogged up to the gym, hoping you weren't late. You knew that coach would make you run for a while if you were.

After practice was over, you were in the locker room with Kanoka and the team when you received a text from Maemi

MAEMI
incoming call...

"Can you buy milk on your way home from practice, please?" Maemi sincerely asked.

You groaned. "Why? I'm so tired."

"Because I'm making you food tonight, and I can't stop by the grocery store since I have class in about five minutes," she answered.

You grinned once Maemi said that she'd be making you food. "Of course I'll do it since you're the best chef ever!"

"No, I'm not. That one angry british guy is better than me," she said before ending the call.

"Goodbye, Kanoka!" You exclaimed, grabbing your volleyball bag.

"Bye, Y/n!" Kanoka waved to you.

You said goodbye to the rest of your teammates and went outside, calling out for a taxi. You told him to bring you to the closest grocery store near you.

Milk... where's the milk? You were unfamiliar with where everything was since Maemi is usually the one running errands for you and Emiko.

There it is! You walked over to the refrigerator section in the back of the grocery store. You reached for the last milk jug, but someone else reached for it at the same time.

"I'm so sorry— oh! Hello, Mori!" An orange headed man shouted, excited to see you. You didn't recognize this face, so you were confused as to why he was so happy to see you. "I was just getting some milk for my boyfriend with my team and bumped into you! This is so cool that this is how we finally meet!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, who are you?" You questioned him.

"I'm Hinata Shouyou! Atsumu-kun has told me so much about you!" he exclaimed with a big smile on his face.

You laughed, confused at the mention of Atsumu's name, before you realized that the man standing in front of you is the starting opposite hitter for the MSBY Black Jackals. "Hello, Hinata-kun! It's nice to meet you."

"Shouyou, hurry up. You're taking too long just to get milk. How hard is it to find a jug of white liquid?" A man with curly hair and a mask who was significantly taller than you said, interrupting your conversation with Hinata. "Who's this?" He inspected your face, and his eyes widened once he realized who it was.

"Shouyou-kun! Omi-Omi!" Bokuto yelled with Atsumu by his side. "Hello, Y/n!"

You smiled once you saw Bokuto. "Koutarou! Hi! Hello to you too, Atsumu."

A small smile formed at the corner of the blond's mouth. It's funny how the smallest things you do can affect him so much.

"Hello. I am Sakusa Kiyoomi. I am so, deeply sorry for what Atsumu did to you back in high school."

"Oh! He told you? It's okay, don't have to apologize for his dumb ass," you assured him. Hinata and Bokuto started to chuckle. "I'm Mori Y/n." You reached your hand out to shake his, but he just shook his head and backed away.

"So, why are you here, Y/n? Isn't there a closer grocery store to your apartment than this one?" Bokuto asked.

"I just came from practice, Maemi asked me to get some milk," you answered. "But it's okay, Hinata-kun, you said your boyfriend asked you to get milk, too, so it's alright if you want it."

"Give her the milk," Atsumu growled.

"Here, Mori! It's okay, my boyfriend can wait!" Hinata handed you the milk and you gladly accepted it. "I wanted to say that you're very pretty, too! Even prettier than the photos I've seen of you!"

"Thank you, Hinata-kun!" You smiled and patted him on the head. "I have to get going, it was nice meeting you guys!" They all waved goodbye to you.

Atsumu took a deep sigh as he watched you walk towards the cash register.

Sakusa turned to Atsumu and glared at him. "She's way out of your league."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

how fun, a little msby black jackals meet and greet at the grocery store :))
also thank you guys for 30k— i would've never guessed how popular this story has become and i'm thankful for all of you!! ❤️