𝟎𝟐 ➝ 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

"How the fuck did you get a girl pregnant? And Emiko's sister of all people!" You harshly whispered, quiet enough for your parents to be unable to hear.

"I-I don't know! I was drunk, and she said she had birth control, but I guess it didn't work or something? I don't know what to do!" he cried.

"Well, ask her what she wants to do with the baby. It's her decision. If she wants to keep it, then man up and be the father! But if she wants to get rid of it, then support her decision," You answered.

"Okay. Thanks for the advice." He said, pulling you into a hug.

"Whatever. If you mess this up, I will not hesitate to kick your flat ass."

Hiroshi chuckled as he pulled away from the hug, and headed upstairs to his room.

You sat on your desk, resting your head in your hands. "I'm so fucking tired," you told Osamu, who sits at the desk next to you.

"Me too. Atsumu was screaming while playing video games all night so I couldn't sleep."

"Speaking of that pisshead, where is he?" You asked the grey haired twin. You, Osamu, and Atsumu were in the same class, but your other friends were in different classes, sadly.

He shrugged, then looked at the door. "There he is, late as always."

Atsumu walked in with a girl that you had never seen before. The girl had long blonde hair that was down to her chest. She had big green eyes, with long black eyelashes. Her cheeks were pink and rosy. She was beautiful, and the class stared at her as she walked in.

"Who's this girl?" You questioned.

"I have no idea. She must be new or somethin'," Osamu yawned.

The teacher quickly got in front of the class and announced, "Hello, class. Today, we have a new student! Please welcome Nishida Kazuko. She will be attending Inarizaki High starting today!"

You saw from the corner of your eye that Atsumu flashed her a smile and winked. She blushed.

Such losers.

"Mori, will you please raise your hand so Nishida knows who you are? You will be showing her around the school today," the teacher added.

"I wish I got picked!"

"She's so lucky!"

You rolled your eyes at the words of your fellow classmates and raised your hand. Osamu lightly chuckled.

The day flew by quickly, and you walked out of the class with Nishida. "I'm going to have to make this a quick tour because I have volleyball practice in a couple of minutes."

"Okay, sounds good!" She responded. "Volleyball is a cool sport."

"Yeah, it is. Do you have any experience?" You walked around the school with her.