𝟐𝟖 ➝ 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞?

"I can't look!" Maemi shouted. You, Emiko, and Maemi were currently in the bathroom together. Maemi was on the toilet, while you and Emiko were standing up. "Can you just check if it's positive or negative for me?"

At the time, Maemi had missed her period, so she took a pregnancy test to make sure that she wasn't pregnant.

"You peed, like, all over it! That's disgusting!" Emiko yelled.

"I will touch the dirty pee stick since I'm not a pussy," you announced. You held the pregnancy test in your hands and flipped it over. It was positive. "I'm gonna be a fucking aunt!" you shouted. "On the other hand, 'Samu's pullout game is weak."

Maemi buried her head in her hands. "No, we always use protection. It must've been part of the .01% where the condom doesn't work. I can't be a mom! I can't even afford tampons, how am I going to raise a baby?"

"We'll help you!" Emiko suggested. You nodded.

"Thanks, guys. But I have another problem. How am I going to tell 'Samu?"

"You shouldn't. You should just wait until you give birth. It'd be a very nice surprise,'" You joked. Emiko giggled.

"I really wish it worked that way," Maemi sighed.

"No, but honestly? Osamu would definitely step up and take care of the baby. That's just the kind of guy he is. So you should just tell him the truth, and nothing'll change," Emiko said.

"You're right! I literally have the greatest, most supportive boyfriend in the world," Maemi agreed. Maemi took out her phone and began to call Osamu.

"Emiko, we should probably leave her alone to talk to him... on the toilet," you whispered, tip toeing out.

"Why are we tip toeing?"

"I have no fucking idea."

"Baby, I'm sorry, my professor gave me a bunch of work to do today and I have to finish it all tonight

"Baby, I'm sorry, my professor gave me a bunch of work to do today and I have to finish it all tonight. We can't go out," Keiji apologized.

You sighed. This is the second time he's bailed this week. "It's okay. Just focus on studying, don't worry about me."

"I'm really sorry," your boyfriend repeated. "I'll make it up to you next time, okay?"

"There's no need to be sorry, school's important. Good luck on your work!"

"Thank you, Y/n. Good night."

"Good night, Keiji."

It was hard having a boyfriend who is such a hard worker. Sure, you were proud of him for doing so well, but it was getting tiring when he would bail on your plans together for school all the time.

ICS INC.
incoming call...

Why are they calling me? you wondered. You answered the phone after letting it ring for a few seconds.

"Hi, is this Mori Y/n?" A female voice asked.

"Yes, this is her," you answered. Am I in trouble or something?

"We would like you to be the main model and advertiser of ICS along with another volleyball player," the female said.

"What? Why me?" You questioned.

"You have a quite large following on Instagram," she explained. "You supporting our company would bring lots of attention to us. So, what do you say? We have a meeting scheduled for tomorrow in ICS headquarters, and we would like you to come if you like the idea."

"Okay, sounds good! Thank you so much!"

"You're welcome," the woman responded before hanging up. You started to scream as soon as the woman ended the call.

Emiko opened the door and popped her head inside your room. "Are you dying? Why are you screaming?"

"ICS just called me and asked me to be the face of their company!" You shouted.

"That's really amazing!" Emiko smiled. "I'm happy for you, Y/n, but can you please not scream? I'm trying to study and I can't really do it while you're screaming," Emiko tried to tell you in the nicest way possible.

"Alright. Go back to studying now! Shoo!" You responded, closing the door lightly on her.

Your life was finally falling back into place. All of your dreams were becoming a reality.