𝟏𝟗 ➝ 𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞

osamumy brother was ajerk today, i'm sorry

osamu
my brother was a
jerk today, i'm sorry

y/n
no no, don't apologize,
it's not your fault

but he was so rude
today. i bought him
milk and he repays me
by yelling at me in front
of everyone in the
cafeteria?!?!

osamu
he's just pissed since
nishida broke up with
him

don't tell him this but
i'm pretty sure she's
going out with this dude
that goes to a highschool
in tokyo LMFAO

y/n
LMAO she rly upgraded

as she should

You laid down on your bed, scrolling through your phone. Osamu was right, Nishida had just posted a picture on Instagram with another guy.

Atsumu must be upset about that. ...Why do I even care about what he feels anymore? He's such an ungrateful bitch.

You sighed and rolled over on your bed. Maybe I should call Keiji.

KEIJI
calling...

"Hey," he panted. "Why'd you call?"

"Oh, are you at practice? I'm sorry I bothered!"

"No, it's fine. We just got done. What's wrong?" Akaashi questioned..

"Hey, hey, hey! AGAASHI! Who's on the phone?" Bokuto yelled. "Oh hey, Y/n!" He waved at the camera.

"Hi, Bokuto!" You exclaimed, smiling and waving back.

"You'll be in Tokyo in two days right?" Bokuto asked.

"Yup!" you answered.

"That's cool! I'll see you then. Bye!"

"Bye, Bokuto!"

"Y/n, I'm going to walk back home. I'll call you later and then we can talk, alright?" informed Akaashi.

"Okay."

He hung up shortly after. You waited an hour for him to call back, and you were getting pretty tired already. But finally, he called you back.

"Sorry, I had to go wash up," he apologized.

"It's alright," you yawned. "I didn't really have anything, in particular, to talk about, I just wanted to talk to you."

"Keiji! Come down for a second!"

"I'll be right there, mom!" he yelled back. "Sorry, my mom's calling me! I'll be right back."

You nodded. Once he left, you started to doze off. You tried to keep your eyes open, but they kept closing.

Once Akaashi was done talking to his mom, he ran back upstairs into his room because he wanted to talk to you. However, he saw that you had already fallen asleep. He smiled as he looked at your beautiful sleeping face.

Why couldn't it be me? he wondered. He knows that you're in love with Atsumu, and it breaks his heart. He's only known you for two months, but he already knows that he's fallen hard for you.

You bring out the best in him, after all. You've got him to open up to his friends more, and he smiles more because of you.

But you'll never return the feelings.

You woke up to see that Akaashi never ended the facetime call after you fell asleep

You woke up to see that Akaashi never ended the facetime call after you fell asleep. You stared at his sleeping face, and you admired the way the light hit it.

"If you're going to stare, just take a screenshot." He blinked his eyes opened and chuckled.

"I was not staring!" you argued.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say, Y/n. You fell asleep pretty easily last night. I was away for, what, five minutes? And you knocked out."

"I've been tired lately, my coach has been working us to death during practice!"

"Same. It's kind of a pain, but we need it."

You and Akaashi talked until you both needed to get to school. He was a nice person to talk to, and you wondered why you haven't facetimed him often.

Maybe it's a good idea to talk to Akaashi more, you thought. He'd be good for me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

this was probably boring to you guys, but don't worry!! it'll get more interesting soon 🥴