𝟐𝟕 ➝ 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦

"Can I borrow your phone, Shouyo-kun?" Atsumu kindly asked his teammate.

"Sure," Hinata responded, handing Atsumu the unlocked phone. Once Hinata handed it to him, he went to the Instagram app and searched the name, 'Y/n'.

"Why are you stalking that girl again, Atsumu?" Sakusa questioned as he looked at Hinata's phone. Sakusa has caught Atsumu looking at your instagram a lot of times now, and he was curious to know why you were so special to Atsumu.

"Psh! I'm not stalkin', I'm just, y'know, looking at her profile!" Atsumu defended himself. He was, indeed, stalking your profile.

"I've seen you looking at her profile more than once. Anyways, can you just tell me who this girl is? Then, I won't call you a stalker anymore," Sakusa said. That was a lie, he would definitely call Atsumu a stalker aftwerwards.

"I wanna hear too!" Hinata jumped in, getting excited to hear the gossip.

Atsumu took a deep breath because he knew he would have to talk for a while. "Her name is Mori Y/n. I think I've loved her more than any other girl I've ever dated. They honestly don't compare to her at all. She's the one that got away, I guess," Atsumu told them.

"I remember her, wasn't she the best female setter in Japan during high school?" Atsumu nodded in response to Hinata's question. "Also, you're saying that you actually have a heart?" Hinata joked. Atsumu shoved Hinata lightly.

"Can I carry on with my story?"

"Continue on," Sakusa commanded.

"At the time, I had just broken up with my girlfriend whom I thought I loved. Y/n and I were also really good friends. On the day before I played Karasuno in my second year I slept with Y/n and took her virginity." Hinata and Sakusa's eyes widened in surprise, and Hinata let out an overly dramatic gasp.

"Can you guys just- nevermind. The mornin' after I slept with her, I got a text from my ex girlfriend sayin' that she still loved me. And I was a dumbass, so I left Y/n in her bed, alone, and got back together with my ex."

"Glad that you're self aware, but what happened to your ex?" Sakusa asked.

"I'll get to that! So, I avoided Y/n all day until I saw her in the hallway. I ended up talkin' to her and askin' if she could forget about when we slept together."

"You took her fucking virginity. She can't forget about that," Sakusa argued, adjusting the mask on his face.

"I know. I was so fucking dumb. But then, she told me that she had been in love with me for a while and how hurt she was." Hinata frowned at Atsumu's words because he felt bad for you.

"And then she left Hyogo, and moved to Miyagi. I only know this because I saw her with a Niiyama jersey at nationals the year after. I broke up with my ex once I realized that I was in love with Y/n, but by then, she had blocked me on everything and asked her family or friends not to tell me anything about her. 'Samu and his girlfriend are still good friends with her, but they refuse to tell me anything about her."

"As they should." Hinata smirked.

"Just leave her alone, please, before she gets hurt again," Sakusa pleaded. Hinata nodded his head in agreement.

"How about you, Bokkun? What do you think?" Atsumu asked.

Bokuto was standing just feet away from them, so he had the ability to hear Atsumu too. However, he wasn't paying attention to what Atsumu was saying since he was playing a game on his phone.

"Hm? Oh, go for it!" Bokuto exclaimed, giving him a thumbs up.

He had no idea that Atsumu was talking about his best friend's girlfriend.