𝟑𝟏 ➝ 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

You were in the passengers seat of Keiji's car, and are almost have arrived at your apartment. During the car ride, you two were silent, with faint music in the background. Maemi was right, he looked sleep deprived. He had under eye bags and he looked like he was about to drift off to sleep any minute now.

"Why were you talking to Atsumu earlier?" Keiji questioned, rubbing his eyes. He knew this day would come, the day you would meet your first love again, but he didn't think it would be today.

"He's going to be the other person working with me if I take the deal," you answered. "Apparently we both have a high following on social media and it'll help their business grow larger."

Keiji sighed. "I don't want you to take the deal."

You looked at him in the seat next to you. "What?"

"I don't want you to do it if you're going to be working with Atsumu the entire time," Keiji repeated.

"Keiji! This is like- my dream. Sure, I don't really like the idea of working with Atsumu. But working with the guy who broke my heart three years ago isn't going to stop me," you argued.

"He's in love with you." Keiji was looking straight ahead at the road while you were looking at him with an annoyed expression.

"He's not in love with me, he never was!" you yelled. "But even if he is, that doesn't even matter. Because you're the one I love, and someone from my past isn't going to change that."

"I still don't like the idea. I don't trust Atsumu. Do you remember what he did to you?"

"It's not like we'll do anything together outside of work! We'll probably just take photo shoots and shit, that's all!" you argued with an annoyed tone.

"What if something does happen outside of work?"

"Oh my god," you groaned. "I'm dating you, Keiji. Do you think I'm not loyal? You know what, I'm getting out right here. Unlock the car, please. I'll walk the rest of the way."

"Hey, no. I'm driving you home. It's raining."

"Tch." You crossed your arms and slumped in your seat. You waited until you arrived at your apartment, and got out of the car. "Thanks for the ride."

"You're welcome."

You walked into your apartment building and into your apartment. You slammed the front door shut, and Maemi looked up at you with a confused look on her face. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"Keiji and I got into a fight," you answered with a pout on your face.

"Oh. I hope you two make up soon, then! Feel better."

You nodded and walked to your room. "Thanks. Hopefully."

"She has a boyfriend," Atsumu told Bokuto, Sakusa, and Hinata

"Who are we talking about?" Bokuto asked, unaware about what Atsumu was saying.